Seeking Anal focused games?

allerius4

Oct 7, 2017
Hello everyone!

Loving this site so far. I am looking for some anal focused games and mostly hardcore scenes like gangbangs and such.
I have tried many games, it doesnt matter what kind of game it is.

I am fan of games like Legend of Queen Opala, Roundscape, Ravager but even some 3D ones like WoW games by Auril, Wild Life and such.

Recently I played through the Project SAGE by paperwork, which is reeeally heavily focused on anal and I loved that. I really liked the idea that she was virgin and went for the anal only path to keep her virginity lol.

Do you guys have some other tips of simillar games ? I dont like games like battle of the bulge or Milf city. Not some futa stuff neither.
Just some straight anal sex, ideally focused on girl and multiple men/monsters.

Especially huge fan of double anal which is hard to find, or anal only gangbangs.

Any help appreciated! :)))))

allerius4

Oct 7, 2017
Always wanted to make a game with optional anal-only nun or priestess corruption... Maybe one day.
:devilish:
Still, mine has a decent amount of butt-stuff if you can tolerate HS.
Hey!

Yes thats type of game would be great ! I am looking for something like this for a long time. I cant even find any hentai focused on this. There are only few very nice doujinshis with this idea :D

Its kinda stupid. Like anal doesnt count as sex lol. Poophole loophole

But there is something about ignoring pussy and being anal-only that makes it really hot for some reason.

I will definitely check your game out, thanks for the reply. Although I am not sure what you mean by "HS Content" can you eleborate please? :)))

allerius4

Oct 7, 2017
Apocalypse has 13 anal scenes so far.
Thank you, unfortunetely, I dont think this is the type of game I am looking for. I am not much into these huge boobs muscular milfs. And it seems like you play as dude building up Harem. I would prefer some game where you play as girl and there are many men instead. For some gangbangs, threesomes and stuff like that.

Thanks anyway :))

allerius4

Oct 7, 2017
The Twist has the most anal content on this site.
Kinda huge game, yet I missed it.

It seems like you can play only as male kid?
I guess this is one of the games where there is a tons of options and different scenes so I would probably find something I like there. But, im afraid it falls into the same category which I explained above.

Male protagonist and a lots of women. I would prefer the other way around.

Thanks for the input there is too many turnoffs for me. Small dude, MILFs, incest... I will have to pass on this one but thanks

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
this thread could be written by me and there would be little difference.

Karryn Prison -you can choose to go anal only, but the mechanics of the game can make the girl lose her virginity in some situations you can't control-, Warlocks and Boobs, Paccsu, Tales of Androginy, Vixens Tale Duskvale (these last two are some of the best sex games ever)

Mokufinder

May 22, 2018
Hey!

Yes thats type of game would be great ! I am looking for something like this for a long time. I cant even find any hentai focused on this. There are only few very nice doujinshis with this idea :D

Its kinda stupid. Like anal doesnt count as sex lol. Poophole loophole

But there is something about ignoring pussy and being anal-only that makes it really hot for some reason.

I will definitely check your game out, thanks for the reply. Although I am not sure what you mean by "HS Content" can you eleborate please? :)))
Thank you, unfortunetely, I dont think this is the type of game I am looking for. I am not much into these huge boobs muscular milfs. And it seems like you play as dude building up Harem. I would prefer some game where you play as girl and there are many men instead. For some gangbangs, threesomes and stuff like that.

Thanks anyway :))
Agree with both statements. And ideally a VN :)

Btw, you should check out Project SAGE. Both versions.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Eleanor 3 lets you set up the main protagonist with perks, one of which is Stretchy Ass. It depends on the path you take (there are over 15 endings), but you can steer your hook-ups into some truly anal-heavy content with that perk chosen. Highly recommended!

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot