Unity - Completed - And so Blackshadow Came [v1.01] [Dieselmine]

1. 4.00 star(s)

MagicSlay

Had horrible framerate while playing but it was my laptop, HOWEVER slogging through the text would still be an issue. And the fact you need to lose to see the content (this kind) is troublesome as hell.

Yeah you can save just before, but it's still AN issue, and something that can be solved by just beating the game.

The grainyness filter of the game had its moments but after a while it becomes rather annoying and the fact it's not an option is dumb.

MC hits just fucking right and so do the tags for me for what this game has. Though, imho, it could be a lot darker in content for what it covers. So obviously I love the CGs content.

It's almost near 5s but the needing to lose (and walls of 'true' unskipable text) really hinders the amount of honriness one puts into it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Velkezar Light

Such a great game!
    Want more games like this.
    Reminds me Night of Revenge a little.
    Wish there were more cool fetishes like nipple fuck, oviposition, urethra penetration, e.t.c.
    But it is very good. Animation and art style carry it a lot.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

temporical

Fappable. That's what I'd summarize this game as. My reviews on h-games are based on this one concept. "Can I preform combat and min/max it then immediately a frame after see my character get plowed and turned into a breeding bed?" Yes. This game can do it, although, it lacks for reasons that hard to put into words. The quality is there, the MC is charming, the mood is set, the story is entertaining...

The gameplay loop. That's what it is; paired with the "reward" being a CG. The CGs aren't bad, by any means; tentacles, looming darkness, the lust and corruption of sharing pleasure forever and being a breeding bed. I personally like the Jellyfish one, which seems to be popular among the commenters too. The MC looks good and her body is mature and young in the right ways so you get to make your own headcanon. So by all means, there's nothing to really complain about, but it feels... uninspired? Lack of a better word, since I do commend the artist and the effort. I feel like if the developer were to improve this game, he'd just need more assets for customization. Maybe black pigtails, or a brunette ponytail? Different eyes or colors? Maybe even the darkness itself could change? Instead of being red and black, make it green or white even? Or clothing swaps? Breast size adjustments? It's so close to being a 5 star but it's missing just a dash of creativity. Still very hot and enjoyable for the player, but there's no reason to come back.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

PitayaPear

Despite what the warning says, this is not a guro game, there is only one slightly disturbing scene with the bellybutton and even that is whatever. The rest are literally just normal tentacle scenes.

This game is also not horror (unless you've never played a horror game and get scared at everything), there are no jumpscares nor excessively creepy stuff. Just variations of the monster.

Those two things aside, I'll begin my actual review:

Difficulty: Neither too hard nor too easy
    One of the things I was worried about going into this game was that it was going to be an overly complex puzzle game like many other games of this format, but there were no real puzzles in this game and each of the boss fights were intuitive, unique, and neither too hard nor too easy. In short, good.

H-Scenes: Creme de la creme
    It is amazingly animated with multiple Live2D animations per scene. The animations fluidly change to match the text, it is one of the best H-games I've played in terms of H-content. That being said the character is portrayed a bit inconsistently between scenes, in some she looks older and in some younger.

Atmosphere/Graphics: Even outside the H-scenes the atmosphere of this game is pretty great. The creator had a definitive vision and executed it well, the sunset aesthetic really gave this game a unique flair. The only critique I have is some of the classrooms have some reused assets.

Story: Worth playing for it alone
    The primary story is pretty generic but not bad, though you've seen it multiple times if you've played similar games,. The ending is where the story really shines, it took me some time to understand, but after I did it felt really touching.

In short, 9/10 absolutely would recommend. One of the best H-games I've ever played .
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Petilily

The gameplay is just a boring walking sim with barely anything to do. The whole game is running from hall to hall and it's possible to beat it without even having to hide in lockers.
    What the game is lacking is having any actual threat. You can easily avoid any encounters in the halls by simply stepping into a classroom when you hear them emerge, and they'll immediately despawn. And when you're in a scripted situation where you simply can't just enter another room, it all just comes down to running in a straight line for like 10 seconds. The only actual gameplay was in the restroom and the music room, but then again it's way too easy.
    The art isn't bad though, that's all I can say for positives.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

fuckingHell1

Incredibly high quality animations, little to no bugs, Great horror esthetic, and simple to follow story. Its definitely on the brutal end, and will not be meant for a lot of people. But if you can handle some minor guro give it a try.