Identify Android game

KillMe

May 21, 2017
I have not played or read up about this game for years and I can't remember the name of it and it's killing me.

I remember that it's mostly text based adult content with a female protagonist. There is a wardrobe system and you can change hair colour*. You can buy more clothes and prostitute yourself as the gameplay goes on. There is multiple locations on the map with different jobs.
Its also made specifically for Android if I recall.*

* My memory is really bad so I can't remember the specifics. There is a character model that is 2d art I think. It's definitely not a port and made for Android though I can remember that. Not RPGM or Renpy.

Cord-Master

Oct 5, 2019
OK I don't remember the name as well but did it have you able to work for the item shop getting her customer requests, being able to work at a local restaurant with the option to use the bathroom to make extra money, the ability to become an adventurer/miner in a few sites for profit with as well a nursery upstairs in your place? Thought if it did it may help someone more apt in memories to find the game, if not sorry I tried.