Seeking Android games? Apk-files?

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
I know some of them I play these games on my android phone and i know two legends who port these games to android "spear1403" and "the66"!spear has his own blogspot you could find so many games over there andI the66 has a discord and he ports them over here you could check them out and yeah they are really some good games in android I mean they are available on pc aswell! But if you're Completely talking about only the games that are made for android and are only available to android I'm sorry I too wanna know it they exist!

Reactions: DrunkDragon

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
I know some of them I play these games on my android phone and i know two legends who port these games to android "spear1403" and "the66"!spear has his own blogspot you could find so many games over there andI the66 has a discord and he ports them over here you could check them out and yeah they are really some good games in android I mean they are available on pc aswell! But if you're Completely talking about only the games that are made for android and are only available to android I'm sorry I too wanna know it they exist!
Don't matter whether it is ports or "only" for android. But thanks, I will check it out :)

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Is that a thing? Does anyone know if there are any good ones out there?
The games with official Android versions are labeled with the 'mobile game' tag.
Multiple tags can be used, separate with a comma.