ZenPath

Dec 26, 2019
hello, MateDolce,

I also added the downloads for mac the mac version, although I have no way to test it, I hope it works.
Android Life works fine on OS X; had it tested on versions 10.11 El Capitan and 10.14 Mojave, and so far (30 minutes into the game) faced no problems whatsoever:
1. it saves and loads without glitches;
2. graphics and fonts behaved nicely (several font sizes and styles are used so i presume they work as expected), and;
3. audio also behaved well (i tried different configurations).

so it's safe to assume that Android Life's Mac version is ready for both system versions — El Capitan and Mojave.

thanks, and i wish you the best;

cheers.

Reactions: MateDolce

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
It's not really, in the game you're just an object, so there's no reason for women to break you. (I think that's a key component in femdom).
I disagree, to me femdom is less about the breaking and more about the disposition of the women towards the target. Treating the target like an object is at the core of femdom and the most extreme femdom stories focus entirely around this. I haven't played the game yet so I do not know if whats in the game qualifies as femdom and to what degree, but your description of femdom is a little narrow imo. Well maybe the f95 staff disagree with me, and I guess in the end those are the only opinions that matter as far as tagging goes :sneaky:

Tags aside, the story looks a little interesting. Though I'm sad about the exclusion of sexual content (so much missed potential :() I do look forward to trying out the game once it's finished.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I've updated the tags to better represent the content of the game.

• At the moment the choices have no impact, so I've added the tag Kinetic Novel for now until the game starts to diverge.
  • I removed the Slave tag, although you are practically one, this tag is better used in games with stronger sexual content and for this game, that classification can be misleading.
  • I added the No Sexual Content tag, at first the scenes are pretty mild, so it's to better clarify this on the tag.

I also added the downloads for mac the mac version, although I have no way to test it, I hope it works.
I would suggest you to don't use Kinect Novel and No Sexual Content tag even if those are technically correct, mostly because it will keep a lot of potential players away and it is accepted to not use them if you plan to have sexual content or meaningful choices.

Kinetic Novel and No Sexual Content are tag that makes more sense in something like a japanese game when you see amazing woman, each of them more fuckeable than the other one and you expect to have sex by default, but no, you get some panty shoots at best.

MateDolce

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2019
I disagree, to me femdom is less about the breaking and more about the disposition of the women towards the target. Treating the target like an object is at the core of femdom and the most extreme femdom stories focus entirely around this. I haven't played the game yet so I do not know if whats in the game qualifies as femdom and to what degree, but your description of femdom is a little narrow imo. Well maybe the f95 staff disagree with me, and I guess in the end those are the only opinions that matter as far as tagging goes :sneaky:

Tags aside, the story looks a little interesting. Though I'm sad about the exclusion of sexual content (so much missed potential :() I do look forward to trying out the game once it's finished.

You're right, maybe the reason I don't classify it as femdom is that, even if they treat you as an object, there's no ill intention behind it, they don't do it because they're trying to denigrate you, your feelings aren't even factored into this equation... Although now that I've read it, that's also femdom.

In my defense, the last game I played was Under the witch, so my judgment may be a little cloudy.

I would suggest you to don't use Kinect Novel and No Sexual Content tag even if those are technically correct, mostly because it will keep a lot of potential players away and it is accepted to not use them if you plan to have sexual content or meaningful choices.

Kinetic Novel and No Sexual Content are tag that makes more sense in something like a japanese game when you see amazing woman, each of them more fuckeable than the other one and you expect to have sex by default, but no, you get some panty shoots at best.

Yeah, but I think a negative review might be more damaging at this stage. It's best not to create false expectations in this first release. I'm more confident about putting stronger tags on the next chapter. The same goes for the kinetic novel tag, I'm making changes so that the decisions have more impact in chapter 2 (with the option of unlocking all paths at the beginning).

hello, MateDolce,
Android Life works fine on OS X; had it tested on versions 10.11 El Capitan and 10.14 Mojave, and so far (30 minutes into the game) faced no problems whatsoever:
1. it saves and loads without glitches;
2. graphics and fonts behaved nicely (several font sizes and styles are used so i presume they work as expected), and;
3. audio also behaved well (i tried different configurations).

so it's safe to assume that Android Life's Mac version is ready for both system versions — El Capitan and Mojave.

thanks, and i wish you the best;

cheers.
Thanks! I'm glad it worked!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
food for thought: Android is already the male term (andros = male, gynos = female, gynoid).
I've never thought it possible, but "Youre supposed to be a male android" really causes an itch in my cranium.

Last edited:

ZenPath

Dec 26, 2019
hey, Fulcrum,

hope this finds you well.
food for thought: Android is already the male term (andros = male, gynos = female, gynoid).
I've never thought it possible, but "Youre supposed to be a male android" really causes an itch in my cranium.
the word "Android" was coined in the early XVIII century — hence in the Modern Latin or Scientific Latin — and it means "in Human Form." then, during the late XIX and early XX centuries, due to Sci-Fi novels (and movies), it was employed to describe "Robots in Human Form."
in both cases, the Greek anēr (or andr) is a gender-inclusive term that refers to the general human being, such as businessman was long used to describe the current and gender-neutral businessperson, mankind used to describe the current and gender-neutral humankind, policeman => police officer, and so forth.

but you got a point: male android is a pleonasm — a redundancy.

a better designation would perhaps be Male Anthropoid (anthropos = human + oid = resembling or in the form of); then again, "Anthropoid" is a Zoology jargon meaning "relating to the group of higher primates, which includes monkeys, apes, and humans."
but not robots. :)

so it's probably a good idea just to leave it as it is. ;)

cheers.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the word "Android" was coined in the early XVIII century — hence in the Modern Latin or Scientific Latin — and it means "in Human Form." then, during the late XIX and early XX centuries, due to Sci-Fi novels (and movies), it was employed to describe "Robots in Human Form."
I myself still favor android to refer to independently acting robots acurately modeled after men and gynoid to refer to the female form simply to be precise and not allow room for assumption. i am influenced by my social circle in that opinion so i dont really know, but I keep spreading that opinion.

Reactions: ZenPath

MateDolce

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2019
I don't know if the developers usually post this kind of stuff in the game post itself, but here's an update on what I'm working on right now. First I'm dealing with the most pressing issue, the lack of sexual content. I'm working on adding two new scenes for chapter one, so it won't be so boring. It's honestly my fault, I left out the lewd stuff because in my mind I was only thinking on the most romantic routes and I thought that adding sexual content along with it would diminish the payoff. It's like I forgot that I often play the games on this site with one hand.

Here's a preview, this will come with a rework of Rea's sprites, she's the first one I drew and I think it shows, now it looks like she is on the banner.
Scene - Rea Tease.png

And also a new character that will be introduced in chapter 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I myself still favor android to refer to independently acting robots acurately modeled after men and gynoid to refer to the female form simply to be precise and not allow room for assumption. i am influenced by my social circle in that opinion so i dont really know, but I keep spreading that opinion.
I don't think the word "male android" will appear often, so I can rewrite that part for the next update. Thanks for the input, and thank you too, ZenPath.

MateDolce

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2019
shouldnt be there a femdom tag?
Yeah... I was a little reluctant to put the tag on since I think the content is pretty mild. I already added it.

Would love to see android port.
I'm working on it! I managed to make it but the .apk came with an .obb file, so I don't know if I did it right, as soon as I get it fixed and tested I'll let you know.

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
i am a fan of what you did with the art. the connection remains but its isnt quite as papercutout from a game and makes it more uniqe.

Using koikatsu as a basis and then redrawing things makes the art style much nicer to look at then a 1 to 1 from koikatsu and fixes quite a few of my pet peeves with the faces like the mouths and some very weird facial shadows that sometimes apear.

also what was the basis for Reas coat? just a mod or more extensive redrawing? if a mod can you please share or pm me.

MateDolce

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2019
i am a fan of what you did with the art. the connection remains but its isnt quite as papercutout from a game and makes it more uniqe.

Using koikatsu as a basis and then redrawing things makes the art style much nicer to look at then a 1 to 1 from koikatsu and fixes quite a few of my pet peeves with the faces like the mouths and some very weird facial shadows that sometimes apear.

also what was the basis for Reas coat? just a mod or more extensive redrawing? if a mod can you please share or pm me.
The mouths are what bother me the most, I redrew them completely, in the end I started redrawing the eyes too.

As for the coat, I use BetterRepack from ScrewThisNoise, if I'm not mistaken the coat belongs to Kirisu from StainGates. Let me see if I can find the file, I'll send it to you.

Reactions: Pyro_358

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
I love what you did with the art. It looks a bit too fem domy for my tastes but I wish you the best. Sorry for that idiotic "review" which doesn't review the game at all and just whines about no choices.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Nice VN, story is not new, all what expecting. not boring but nothing new. Nice Art. Good made. Thx for share

4.70 star(s) 82 Votes