fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
so this is the game that still has no mind control, can you take the tag off
body puppetry (collar taking over and stopping you from moving until you comply) and forced following of commands or your head blows off is a sort of mind control.

Reactions: Canade

Azerov

Jul 1, 2019
can I ask a question why do people keep making a lesbian or a gay or a trap game, can't anyone see any appealing in just man and woman romance?

• Angry
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
can I ask a question why do people keep making a lesbian or a gay or a trap game, can't anyone see any appealing in just man and woman romance?
because there are enough deviants out there that it keeps paying the bills. to the point youre hard pressed to find something else sometimes.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Of course peole can see the appealing of a good old male-female scene. You can check that in any of the 5149 games in this site that don't have any of the tags you mention. Thing is, apparently for some reason you decided to play this game that does have the tags you mention.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Of course peole can see the appealing of a good old male-female scene. You can check that in any of the 5149 games in this site that don't have any of the tags you mention. Thing is, apparently for some reason you decided to play this game that does have the tags you mention.
quality plays a big role. a lot of games not featuring the crasser stuff are crapshoots.

Tristen625

Aug 3, 2020
When's 2.5 coming out could u like make list of all the expected release dates of the chapters cuz its kinda weird having this tab open waiting u know

MateDolce

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2019
When's 2.5 coming out could u like make list of all the expected release dates of the chapters cuz its kinda weird having this tab open waiting u know
I hope to have the update ready by the end of the month, but the public release is 2 weeks after that. Beyond that, I can't give you a precise date, I try to keep releasing chapters every two months, but keep in mind that I'm not working full time on the game yet.

If you follow the game on itch.io I think it notifies you when the game is out, here's the link:

Jun 13, 2018
Wait, I'm a little confused on the summary. It saids before the MC can be hit by a truck he got transported to the future, yet he appears to be an android in the pics. Is this explained in game?

4.70 star(s) 81 Votes