Ren'Py Android, Mac and Linux port question

Aristro

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Hello. I am developing a VN with Renpy. I was wondering if I should look into making this game available in Linux, Mac, Android etc. Right now It is on Windows... My questions are... How complicated is the process? Should I do it? If so, can someone can give the links to the guides? Or point me in the right direction.
PS : I did use the search function but got confused.

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Windows version works on Linux and Renpy clearly tells you that. Mac version is just one simple click.

Android is the most "complicated" because you need to download jdk and stuff, but renpy tells you what to do step by step.

Just go to build distributions on renpy and you will find everything you need :unsure:

Aristro

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Windows version works on Linux and Renpy clearly tells you that. Mac version is just one simple click.

Android is the most "complicated" because you need to download jdk and stuff, but renpy tells you what to do step by step.

Just go to build distributions on renpy and you will find everything you need :unsure:
I genuinely thought that feature was about something else... I think I am going blind... Thank you for the answer...