Seeking Android user here..

Heavenly69

Oct 23, 2018
Hey, so as you all know it's kinda tough being an android user since there's like so many games out there which only runs on pc. But well, i m kinda waiting to get my new pc, and it's gonna take some time and tbh, i like playing on android more than on pc. That's just my pov.

So, i just wanna know if there's any android versions for Incest Story 1 (not 2), since incest is the genre i kinda dig.
I tried to find it but couldn't. Or is there any way I could get the android version for it??
Like that Anna Exciting Life got the renpy and the android version in the same game, is there any chance that IS 1 too see that day?

Reactions: Jaols

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Hey, so as you all know it's kinda tough being an android user since there's like so many games out there which only runs on pc. But well, i m kinda waiting to get my new pc, and it's gonna take some time and tbh, i like playing on android more than on pc. That's just my pov.

So, i just wanna know if there's any android versions for Incest Story 1 (not 2), since incest is the genre i kinda dig.
I tried to find it but couldn't. Or is there any way I could get the android version for it??
Like that Anna Exciting Life got the renpy and the android version in the same game, is there any chance that IS 1 too see that day?
You can check here. There are 3 members who already have done a ton of port

Reactions: Heavenly69

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
To shorten your odyssey, no you won't find a android port for the first one here. I tried to find one myself a few days ago.

Heavenly69

Oct 23, 2018
To shorten your odyssey, no you won't find a android port for the first one here. I tried to find one myself a few days ago.
This odyssey is one day gonna take the world by storm and become a legendary fairytale .

What I wanted to say was I've seen devs like spear1403 and others porting games, hell rpgm games into renpy, so perhaps they could do that.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
This odyssey is one day gonna take the world by storm and become a legendary fairytale .

What I wanted to say was I've seen devs like spear1403 and others porting games, hell rpgm games into renpy, so perhaps they could do that.
I hope so. There are Renpy ports for both Incest Story 1 and 2, so I'm actually surprised no one did a android port yet. I'm not interested in the rpgm ports, I don't need a grindfest, just gimme a damn renpy-andoid port!

Reactions: Daveinart

Heavenly69

Oct 23, 2018
I hope so. There are Renpy ports for both Incest Story 1 and 2, so I'm actually surprised no one did a android port yet. I'm not interested in the rpgm ports, I don't need a grindfest, just gimme a damn renpy-andoid port!
I did tried to ask to ask spear1403 and left a "sort of" request, but he didn't replied or anything. So, i guess, spear1403 won't be porting it.
And I don't remember, but somebody told me that it's kinda hard, if not impossible, to port Incest Story 1 to android with all the in-game stuff.

Btw, can you give me the link to Ren'Py ports of Incest Story 1 and 2? If it's already there on Ren'Py, how hard would it be to port to android.

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Your ultimate choice to play that game (incest story 1?) on android is using Joiplay base app + Joiplay rpgm plughin app ( install both of app )

Also you can install Joiplay renpy plughin app to playing renpy on android

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can also work with Ren'Py if it has the plug-in.

Ghost fpa

Jun 3, 2022
Your ultimate choice to play that game (incest story 1?) on android is using Joiplay base app + Joiplay rpgm plughin app ( install both of app )

Also you can install Joiplay renpy plughin app to playing renpy on android
How to use this on this game