VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
403321_header.jpg

Overview:
Angela (aka Angel) grew up in the Midwest and has always been a good girl. She went to church every Sunday, studied hard in school, and was shy around boys. On Angel's 18th birthday, she decides to move to L.A. with her Dad and brothers.

Angel is about to begin her final year of High school and is enrolled in a private school that requires her to wear a uniform. This is okay, however her horny Dad decided to order her the shortest skirt possible. Angel experiences her corruption as she is thrust into one horrible situation after another after her 18th birthday.

A very different life of being surrounded by horny men, boys and gals await her in L.A. and the adventure begins very quickly for the naive Midwestern girl who is constantly being engaged by horny people at every turn that try to either take advantage of her naivete, or try to at least help her through all of the bad things that will happen over the course of Angel's corruption.

Make the choices that shape her as a Pure, Naive, or Experimental girl as she makes her way through each day in the big city with the unexpected and traumatizing, life changing experiences that await Angel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-09
Release Date: 2024-04-09
Developer: DigiUrgeCreations
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.4 Rework
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: 0.6.4 Walkthrough Mod*

Before Rework
(v0.5.3)

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

d1s1 kitchen phone 001.png d1s1 bus stp 4.png d1s1 bus stp 14b.png d1s2 dad 03.png confession 0006b.png angel sidejob1 0013c.png angel sidejob1 033aa.png angel milks cow 0009b.png d1s10 clothingshop 02.png d1s9 cornershop 05.png d1s11 beach bb 015.png d2s4 get ready 05.png d2s6 angel vprincipal 016.png d2s8 math 043d.png d2s10 cafeteria 011d.png

Last edited:

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
From the Patreon-

Story Synopsis:

Angel grew up in the Midwest and has always been a good girl. She went to church every Sunday, studied hard in school, and stayed away from boys for the most part. She is a virgin by choice due to her morals taught to her by her parents and plans on staying a virgin until she gets married.

Everything in her life seemed to be going well until one day out of the blue, she finds out that her parents are going to split ways. After Angel's parents get a divorce, her father moves to LA with her two brothers.

Angel stays home in the Midwest with her mother, but her mother is distraught and their relationship deteriorates quickly. Angel stays with her mother until she turned 18 and decided to move out to LA with her Dad and brothers, and that is where our story begins.

Player Progression:
By this point (read story synopsis if you haven't already), you get to decide the general direction in which Angel will live her life.

Because Angel starts out a virgin, staying a virgin depends on your choices that leads her down a life of purity, in between, or a life of sexual indulgence.

There will be a reputation system based on choices made that will change the direction and outcome of the game.

There will also be an Affection/Contempt system.

Every choice effects the direction and ending of the game, so choose wisely.

Main Character Reputation System:
Throughout the story, depending on the choices made by the player, the Main Character will gain Reputation Points in the three different categories which will produce some scenes that would otherwise not be available if the reputation isn't high enough.

You can choose to play the game going down one of the three paths, or you can choose several different paths and have a completely unique story.

* If you do not acquire enough points in a given category, the choice for that scene will be unavailable.

* Some choices give a higher number of points in each category depending on the situation. It is only your judgement of the situation that will determine if you choose the higher or lower value.

Main Character Reputation Categories:
  • Pure - The choices under the "pure" category are safe, goodie-two-shoes type of decisions. Angel will remain a virgin through the entire story making these choices. (However that doesn't mean she doesn't have some fun! - Recommended for 1st Play through)
  • Naive - The choices under the "naive" category are that which make Angel get fooled, deceived, and/or put into situations that she would normally not choose if given enough or obvious clarification on the consequences of her choices. (Angel will undoubtedly find herself in some very naughty situations, but will go about it as the innocent type who isn't sure she completely enjoys it. - Recommended for 2nd Play through)
  • Experimental - The choices under the "experimental" category will put Angel in situations she knows she's getting into, and she will enjoy just about everything she gets herself into, or into her! (The path leads Angel into all kinds of situations and is classified the school slut by the end of the story! Recommended for 3rd Play through)

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
From the Patreon-

Story Synopsis:

Angel grew up in the Midwest and has always been a good girl. She went to church every Sunday, studied hard in school, and stayed away from boys for the most part. She is a virgin by choice due to her morals taught to her by her parents and plans on staying a virgin until she gets married.

Everything in her life seemed to be going well until one day out of the blue, she finds out that her parents are going to split ways. After Angel's parents get a divorce, her father moves to LA with her two brothers.

Angel stays home in the Midwest with her mother, but her mother is distraught and their relationship deteriorates quickly. Angel stays with her mother until she turned 18 and decided to move out to LA with her Dad and brothers, and that is where our story begins.

Player Progression:
By this point (read story synopsis if you haven't already), you get to decide the general direction in which Angel will live her life.

Because Angel starts out a virgin, staying a virgin depends on your choices that leads her down a life of purity, in between, or a life of sexual indulgence.

There will be a reputation system based on choices made that will change the direction and outcome of the game.

There will also be an Affection/Contempt system.

Every choice effects the direction and ending of the game, so choose wisely.

Main Character Reputation System:
Throughout the story, depending on the choices made by the player, the Main Character will gain Reputation Points in the three different categories which will produce some scenes that would otherwise not be available if the reputation isn't high enough.

You can choose to play the game going down one of the three paths, or you can choose several different paths and have a completely unique story.

* If you do not acquire enough points in a given category, the choice for that scene will be unavailable.

* Some choices give a higher number of points in each category depending on the situation. It is only your judgement of the situation that will determine if you choose the higher or lower value.

Main Character Reputation Categories:
  • Pure - The choices under the "pure" category are safe, goodie-two-shoes type of decisions. Angel will remain a virgin through the entire story making these choices. (However that doesn't mean she doesn't have some fun! - Recommended for 1st Play through)
  • Naive - The choices under the "naive" category are that which make Angel get fooled, deceived, and/or put into situations that she would normally not choose if given enough or obvious clarification on the consequences of her choices. (Angel will undoubtedly find herself in some very naughty situations, but will go about it as the innocent type who isn't sure she completely enjoys it. - Recommended for 2nd Play through)
  • Experimental - The choices under the "experimental" category will put Angel in situations she knows she's getting into, and she will enjoy just about everything she gets herself into, or into her! (The path leads Angel into all kinds of situations and is classified the school slut by the end of the story! Recommended for 3rd Play through)
Just so you know - reading all this will take longer than the actual demo

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
I'm guessing from the third image that the girl is mostly made of rubber?
Honestly, that's bc 3Delight settings on that image was set at a high reflection rate and at the time, I didn't bother to change due to the fact that it had a "wet look", and her being in the shower, I figured it made sense.

I have since purchased the real "wet look" for Iray, so images will come out much better in the future when she's in the shower.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Just so you know - reading all this will take longer than the actual demo
It is true. The demo is short, but I plan for the game to be long as well as a Volume Two afterwards. Keep in mind I've only been working on this a month (and I'm new at this), so I'm doing the best I can. I also don't have all the time in the world, or else it may of been longer. Believe me though, it will be a full game once completed and I will appreciate all the support I get along the way.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Lesbian route is possible?
Not necessarily 100% Lesbian (meaning no guy involved in the story at all), but I planned for her to experiment with her best friend early on and have plenty of opportunities with other girls along the story line. So yes, there will be lesbian interaction, but not a purely lesbian only route (with no guys) if that answers your question.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
She is a virgin by choice due to her morals taught to her by her parents and plans on staying a virgin until she gets married.
I suspect that's just an excuse to hide what 'nature' did to her:
Likeavirgin.jpg

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I have no problem with that doll-like look, but will wait until we have 0.2 or something like that. I like it when a game's playtime is longer that the download time ^^

Reactions: libertypics
D

Deleted member 992182

It is true. The demo is short, but I plan for the game to be long as well as a Volume Two afterwards. Keep in mind I've only been working on this a month (and I'm new at this), so I'm doing the best I can. I also don't have all the time in the world, or else it may of been longer. Believe me though, it will be a full game once completed and I will appreciate all the support I get along the way.
A few suggestions:

1. Tone down her body proportions. She looks like a blow-up doll. Just make her a tad more realistic.

2. Give users the real possibility of keeping her pure or corrupting her. Many games like this go into it with the dev clearly trying to force one or the other.

3. Maybe even add in some "misfortune" that the user doesn't plan for. Maybe she goes to a party...and maybe someone at that party spikes her drink?
Maybe she auditions for a modeling job or movie role and they demand something of her? Lol

All in all it's a really hot idea for a game so I hope you keep making it.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
With all those different paths/routes, can we expect the sex scenes, especially for her first time, to be actually made interesting as in the writing, the scene setting, etc, or will the scenes just happen relatively quickly without much development invested into them?

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes