VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
611374_cover.png

Overview:
Once upon a time, there was a young man with big plans and full of hope. He was the king of University. Men were jealous of his talent and charm while Women were admired the same virtue. Life was so good and enjoyable for him but an injury was everything messed up by a bad day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-17
Release Date: 2022-12-09
Developer: G12 Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.1 Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extra: Walkthrough Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

366694_d1_club15.png 366696_d1_intro07.png 366697_d1_locker13.png 366698_d1_photo27.png 366699_e2_95.png 366700_e2_120.png 366702_e2_151.png 366703_e2_164.png
366704_e3_20.png 366705_e3_108.png d1_aftersex02.png d1_herosandy39.png 249550_d1_cora06.png 249552_d1_office10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone really care for these daz asset spam banners? See a banner like that and you know its filled with clichés and low effort content.
well the banner doesnt necessary mean how the game is...
but true that when a banner show a bunch of girls, its a classic "catch them all" game.
when you see a small child'ish boy in middle fo them... its even more cliché on it.

dont mind if its DAZ or not... but the banner with girls faces on it always work for that (even a 2D game, if it show a bunch of girls face on the banner, its same)

unless you talk about something else... (in that case, sorry, i dont get it)

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
well the banner doesnt necessary mean how the game is...
but true that when a banner show a bunch of girls, its a classic "catch them all" game.
when you see a small child'ish boy in middle fo them... its even more cliché on it.

dont mind if its DAZ or not... but the banner with girls faces on it always work for that (even a 2D game, if it show a bunch of girls face on the banner, its same)

unless you talk about something else... (in that case, sorry, i dont get it)
You're right but Daz and honeyselect are the worst offenders. All it takes is 5 minutes of randomly clicking a few preset poses and standard assets to come up with a banner of that sort. Maybe its just me being tired of seeing those same assets on every other renpy game here.

Reactions: GitinGud

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
What even is a tendentious journalist?

Also, the English seems pretty bad, I think I'll give this one a pass.
I had to look up that word myself. It's a good word!

ten·den·tious
/tenˈdenSHəs/
adjective
adjective: tendentious
  1. expressing or intending to promote a particular cause or point of view, especially a controversial one.
    "a tendentious reading of history"

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
give it a try...

intro.. tell the girl "bitch, dont waste my time"... get slapped.. game over... LMAO WTF

already not like Sammi (another dumbag that gonna just think about fuck all the girls around the worse way possible)

Nelia look ok in front... but on profile, she look like Mikael Jackson (no joke)

Kitty on the phone made me laugh super hard, she use a phone via telepathie XD

WARNING ! sound effect, as few theyare, are loud.

its very grainy sometime..

english is ok, didnt look engrish much to me.

not too short, not long.. i'd say decent duration for a first release.

4/10 for me. ( sorry, but its boring after a moment, sound effect are loud, renders are all pretty grainy, girls is ok , except M.Jackson clone XD, and sammi is an asshole honestly )

just my opinion.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ah and for who want to know, theyare sex in it, but you need to make the good choices.

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
Agree with Efol - above. Poor English and the overuse of commas are making it almost impossible to enjoy many games on this site. WHATEVER language you use for a game's release, get a native speaking proofreader!
Plenty of games on F95 have excellent graphics, quality animations, readable text and good dialog. These are the only games I bother to download any more.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
For me I would rather that the banners showcase the whole body and not just a head as you can then make an assessment on wither or not you want to try the game out or not. Seeing heads only is just as bad a seeing a hot looking girl sitting in a car and going damn she's hot only to see her get out of the car and watch as the car raises up a few feet. It's also nice to see what body goes with what face. For me I usually make my decision if I'm going to play or not by looking at the banners and screenshots.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
But its sooooo good to be bad. Corrupt the innocent and bend them to your will. :whistle:
no no , by that, i mean you need to make the "good" choices.

1 answer will lead you to sex
1 lead you to continu without sex

soo, good one is the one leading you to sex. i dont mean specificly about "good or bad" choices, but more about "good or wrong" choices :/

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
no no , by that, i mean you need to make the "good" choices.

1 answer will lead you to sex
1 lead you to continu without sex

soo, good one is the one leading you to sex. i dont mean specificcaly about "good or bad" choices, but more about "good or wrong" choices :/
Good you had me worried for a moment that this game would turn the reality around and would let the nice guy get his dick wet instead of the asshole. :D

G12 Games

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2017
Hey guys!

First of all, thanks for all comments! The positive and the negative comments too, because you can to help me in that, I will be better in the future.

Yeah, I know, my english is terrible. Unfortunately it is not my native language, so now still the google translate is my friend.
But I will try to learn quickly.

Also, the project is a learning process for me. I need to learn about the language, renders, codes, photoshop etc. Because of this, the game is free and it remains.

Have a nice weekend, guys!

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes