VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Well I was wondering if dev has some news because he did this twice. Like make an update dissapear for a year and then reappear mainly around Christmas and end of the year with another update. But this time nothing even his patreon is disabled so idk if there's hope for countinuation or if is it truly abandoned for good

G12 Games

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2017
Well I was wondering if dev has some news because he did this twice. Like make an update dissapear for a year and then reappear mainly around Christmas and end of the year with another update. But this time nothing even his patreon is disabled so idk if there's hope for countinuation or if is it truly abandoned for good
Hey!

It's good to hear that you're still interested after all this time. I intentionally stopped using Patreon because I got tired of having to manually manage it to prevent the charge upfront from being activated. I didn't want to collect money for nothing, so this seemed like the simplest solution to handle. When I finish the new version, I'll publish it again. But...

Due to a lack of time and (to be honest) a bit of motivation, I only work on it very rarely (a few hours a week which is not enough for effective development). So I don't know when I'll be finished with that. But it truly feels good that there is still interest in the project.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Hey!

It's good to hear that you're still interested after all this time. I intentionally stopped using Patreon because I got tired of having to manually manage it to prevent the charge upfront from being activated. I didn't want to collect money for nothing, so this seemed like the simplest solution to handle. When I finish the new version, I'll publish it again. But...

Due to a lack of time and (to be honest) a bit of motivation, I only work on it very rarely (a few hours a week which is not enough for effective development). So I don't know when I'll be finished with that. But it truly feels good that there is still interest in the project.

yeah of course but it would be nice to know how's progress going once in a while so we know you're not dead or something :Dbut thanks for this info

Reactions: G12 Games

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Hey!

Great to hear this. Enjoy your time and progress this at whatever pace suits you. Will be happy whenever there is a new update.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Hey!

This is a really good game - I hope you will finish this great game - G12 Games

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
This project was ahead of its generation. In 2022, create such a masterpiece that is ahead of even the current projects of 2024. The developer turned out to be Einstein in the world of the gaming industry. It's a shame that the project was abandoned. I left it with 1 last save, in hopes that one day I'll read how the story ends. By the way, the graphics, models, animation are excellent. It's kind of a hit for years. They should look up to him.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes