VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Overall Nice Update.

But a little Summary:

Good:

- Every Girl looks good (and unique in her own Way)
Sandy = Redhead :love:
Cora = I like the "GothStyle" and maybe it's just me, but she kinda reminds me of the Stepsister from "Freeloading Family"
April = Cuty, i dig Pigtails & Freckles
Nicolette = Blonde Bombshell
Kitty = Tattoos. We need more tattooed Girls!! Even tho i'm not the biggest Fan of her Haircut.

Bad:

- Grainy Renders
- Facial Expressions (Nelia looks like The Grinch or some female Ape from Planet of the Apes in d1_intro04 / d1_club10 / d1_locker13) and Images like d1_herosandy54.png
- Sandys Pussy looks like her Lips are glued together when she spreads her Legs for the first Time. d1_herosandy01 + d1_herosandy02
- Decisions: I have to choose to go Home and Fuck Sandy or i can stay and watch Cora & April?? UNFAIR!
other Decisions lead mostly to the same End.

Neutral:

- Many Typos like: "HER Cock" and Half Nine but Clock shows Half Ten
- Story. Kinda Irrelevant so far. I guess there is Potential, but right now it`s just boring.
- For me there is to much Moaning and "Dirty Talk" and Stuff like: Paradise/Angel/Princess blah blah, blah.
- Nelia looks much better with the Ponytail. Leave it like that
- Sammi. Couldn't care less about him.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Overall Nice Update.

But a little Summary:

Good:

- Every Girl looks good (and unique in her own Way)
Sandy = Redhead :love:
Cora = I like the "GothStyle" and maybe it's just me, but she kinda reminds me of the Stepsister from "Freeloading Family"
April = Cuty, i dig Pigtails & Freckles
Nicolette = Blonde Bombshell
Kitty = Tattoos. We need more tattooed Girls!! Even tho i'm not the biggest Fan of her Haircut.

Bad:

- Grainy Renders
- Facial Expressions (Nelia looks like The Grinch or some female Ape from Planet of the Apes in d1_intro04 / d1_club10 / d1_locker13) and Images like d1_herosandy54.png
- Sandys Pussy looks like her Lips are glued together when she spreads her Legs for the first Time. d1_herosandy01 + d1_herosandy02
- Decisions: I have to choose to go Home and Fuck Sandy or i can stay and watch Cora & April?? UNFAIR!
other Decisions lead mostly to the same End.

Neutral:

- Many Typos like: "HER Cock" and Half Nine but Clock shows Half Ten
- Story. Kinda Irrelevant so far. I guess there is Potential, but right now it`s just boring.
- For me there is to much Moaning and "Dirty Talk" and Stuff like: Paradise/Angel/Princess blah blah, blah.
- Nelia looks much better with the Ponytail. Leave it like that
- Sammi. Couldn't care less about him.
The Engrish didn't make you suicidal? I need to start using my patience is extremely decreasing. lol
Oh and Sandy called the mc Greg.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
The Engrish didn't make you suicidal? I need to start using my patience is extremely decreasing. lol
Oh and Sandy called the mc Greg.
Not really, there are a lot worse Games out there, where i kinda understand nothing.
"Perfect" English is more pleasing to read, for sure, but as long as i can read the Context out it's fine for me.

Also i think i'm not the best Example for perfect english, so i only complain when it is like i wrote in the first Sentence ^^

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Not really, there are a lot worse Games out there, where i kinda understand nothing.
"Perfect" English is more pleasing to read, for sure, but as long as i can read the Context out it's fine for me.

Also i think i'm not the best Example for perfect english, so i only complain when it is like i wrote in the first Sentence ^^
Yeah, you're right. lol I'm ok now. After seeing Nicollete, I put the pill bottle down.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I'm sorry to say this @G12 Games , but please take more attention at what you write.

The whole update is messed because you always used =+ instead of += ; same you used =- in place of [/icode]-=[/icode] for Cora. It can seem to be the same, but it isn't. Instead of increment the value by X or Y units, you are assigning a new positive value.
So basically, a player will start this update with 11 points with Sandy (assuming he did everything good in the previous), kiss her forehead and immediately fall back to 1 point only. Then he'll stay at 1 point unless he choose to have sex with her, in which case he'll end with 3 points since there's a =+3 here.
Same for April, where he'll end with 2 points instead of the 3 expected. And also for Cora, where he can have -10. But here it's not a problem because if he have this 10 points removed, it mean that he didn't followed the route where he can earn 1 point with her.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I just played this game for the first time and I think it's pretty good with good renders

although the English is quite poor, even so, you can understand the meaning of the conversation but in my view, this should be what you should improve in the next update

and I liked the changes that you made to Nelia and Nicolette they are much better now

keep the good work and I'm looking forward to the next update.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Version 0.3 out :

Changelog:
  • Added 181 images with ~ 10000 words
  • Added a Bonus Scene by free poll of Patreon.
  • Added a new route. (Nicolette)
  • Added a new character (Nelia's manager)
  • Added a new feature with the hidden point system.
  • New Nelia is completely finished on the Day 1 (Photo session, Locker Room and Club)
  • Changed some codes in the previous versions (Because of that, your old save files don't work anymore. Sorry for that, but if you don't want to start a new game, use my save games!)
  • Changed the main menu image (April, who is the winner of the first poll) and the design too.
  • Sounds are disabled.
  • Day 2 morning with Sandy is fixed.
  • Fixed some old pictures.
  • Fixed other bugs.
Save Games:
and

PS : walkthrough for patreon, would need an other hero

G12 Games

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2017
nice update..alot of reading..which makes the engrish more annoying..because there is so much more of it with that much reading..lol...some really nice yumyum scenes..pigtails girl i'm sure will become a fav among the players here..lol
Okay, I'm gonna make more skipping if someone's curious just for the hot scenes. I'll pay attention to it!
Thanks for your opinion!

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Angel of Innocence [v0.3] [G12 Games] - Original Size: 811.54MB

Download Win (56.3MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Version 0.3 out :

Changelog:
  • Added 181 images with ~ 10000 words
  • Added a Bonus Scene by free poll of Patreon.
  • Added a new route. (Nicolette)
  • Added a new character (Nelia's manager)
  • Added a new feature with the hidden point system.
  • New Nelia is completely finished on the Day 1 (Photo session, Locker Room and Club)
  • Changed some codes in the previous versions (Because of that, your old save files don't work anymore. Sorry for that, but if you don't want to start a new game, use my save games!)
  • Changed the main menu image (April, who is the winner of the first poll) and the design too.
  • Sounds are disabled.
  • Day 2 morning with Sandy is fixed.
  • Fixed some old pictures.
  • Fixed other bugs.
Save Games:
and

PS : walkthrough for patreon, would need an other hero
My saves worked. Do I really need to restart?

• Haha

Argion

Modder
Mar 21, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/v03.rpy", line 402, in script
jump d3_aftpool
ScriptError: could not find label 'd3_aftpool'.
got this error in game

Reactions: G12 Games
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes