VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

StrawberryCheese83

i am SO GLAD, that this Gem is back alive. I love this game. Hot and sexy Girls (Nicolette and Sandy....mmmm), a likeable MC, a lovely Story and a lot of steamy scenes. :) Big big thx frome me to the Dev. The new update is just excellent. Can t wait for more.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

sunqian3000

The author's attitude is very good, and the progress of the author can be felt throughout the game .
    In the beginning of the game when the story direction is not clear, breast lines are also obvious deformity , later updates fully address these issues. With almost every chapter update, you can feel that the author's narrative is smoother, the pictures are better, and the animation quality is also improving .
    The author is constantly improving the production, rather to reworking the game to affect the player experience , this is very commendable because a lot of games in F95zone are constantly being reworked for various reasons by the author .
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Disappointed that there wasn't much of Nelia this update, nevermind. Alright, played this after quite a long time (year and half may be) and gotta say the updates were good enough to force me leave a review here. Several new female characters were introduced which i had seen for the first time. Since the Nelia route isn't progressed much so is the story, there is lot to look forward to.

Update. 0.7.1
    Nelia and others did progress and for good.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

SirAlexander111

Played it for the first time and damn good one. Sandy's path as well as Nicole's path were standout till now. But the Cara girl without much of any intimate scenes stole the show for me. I'm looking forward to how the relationship with that artist Nelia develops, as she's one intriguing girl, because i tried multiple routes and didn't even get to kiss her, or i'm reading it wrong and it's not implemented yet. The path you pursue has effects on each other, like if you are on Sandy's path you'll miss some content with Nelia and kitty if I'm not wrong. But I'll take it nonetheless, i just have to make few extra saves in the course.
    Animations are smooth and well directed wrt angles and poses, hotness of that moment will definitely force you to use tissue or two.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Abhai

A hidden gem, i Just have discovered (which is a good thing considering all that content in there).
    Dont mind those negative reviews, stating "no choices" and similar blahblah shit. This game has choices that matter (and if you dont wanna it, do play nlt kiddy games and similar "masterpieces"), hottest chicks around, story which isnt boring, nor too forced or slowed down. It has engrish on occasions, yet that shouldnt bother much non native speakers, and isnt as horrible as in many other games.
    Five stars.
    Fingers crossed for more updates in timely manner.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

ThaRealThiccShady

Forced, poorly done cuckold of one of the only really well done characters. You can see by reading the thread for two minutes how much literally everyone hates this(Like there aren't even too many ntr fans here that like it) yet the dev doesn't seem to care. Ruins the game itself. Absolutely needs to add the ntr and cuckoldry tags. Again it's forced and even if you avoid it the implication is it happened, and this will likely not be the end of the implications with that character and others. Avoid avoid avoid if you don't go soft at unenjoyable/unavoidable surprise beta cuckoldry
  7. 2.00 star(s)

K-Zen

- Flat and awful writing with typos
    - Renders are bad, at times people seem floating and it's often grainy. MC's dick looks like it's made out of plastic. And Kitty should learn how to use a phone, in the first images especially.
    - Choices that are not really choices, just obvious answers to gain points.

Can't say more about the game as I had to stop at the 1st sex scene...with a start like that I felt such a waste of time going further and didn't want to lose my patience....or more brain cells.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

rob7278

I was really having a tough time with this one.
    The English translation is so terrible; much of the dialogue doesn't make sense. This is very distracting and there were numerous times where I considered just deleting the VN and moving on to something else.
    Also there are a lot of holes in the story. For example - the MC suppedly works at a prestigious newspaper, however when he goes to the mayor's press conference he says that they can't ask the mayor any questions because they work for a low level tabloid and that they will be lucky if they even get a seat at the press conference. There are other parts of the story that don't add up or contradict something that was previously mentioned.

I am not sure if the choices you make have a huge impact. Many times I selected different choices and received pretty much the same response. But perhaps in the code you are accumulating love/lust/relationship points. I didn't do complete playthroughs selecting different choices, as the VN isn't that interesting to put in that amount of time.

The reason I stuck with this VN is - the models are pretty hot. Sandy is one of the most gorgeous women I have seen, Nicolette is hot, Nelia is hot.
    Also the story is actually pretty interesting. The Dev has the foundation of an interesting VN and if they were to get a proofreader to edit the dialogue, I think this could be a really interesting VN.
    Unfortunately in its current form, the VN is barely playable.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Osamabeenfappin

This is a pretty standard VN. Female renders are attractive,MC seems relatively mature. The thing that's really hurting this game,is lack of proof reading. I get that English is not the Devs native language. However there is spots in the game where its so bad its legitimately distracting.

And as I stated before,the shadow of Nicolette looms over the future of this game.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

pater_dick

Girls are all nice while renders are not of the best quality - they are somewhat grainy. Story is decent while sex scences are hot. There are some choices in the game. I think developer can do awesome things in the future if he gets enough support to upgrade his hardware.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

VossJck

I have no idea why this is not better rated. It got somehow bad reviews as being NTR or something because one of the female characters had sex with other guys. So much so it was removed. I think it has good writing, good models, and some really good hot scenes. Enough to join as a patron.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game (V0.1b) is:

Pros:
    -Good Renders
    -Easy Playing
    -Good Playing time for starters
    Cons:
    -Minor Typing Errors
    -More like a Demo
    Conclusion:
    Still to early to say much,game started pretty good,but you cant tell at this point where it will be leading too,guess I will have to wait a couple of updates to see where the story is leading too.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Akamari

Impressions as of 0.1

I see this game as a good way for the dev to learn the gripes, but I don't see much potential in it being more.

THE GOOD:
    - Playing as a tabloid journalist is interesting.
    - There is a good variety of girls, but some of them should try to look less artificial.
    - The sex scene is OK and avoidable.
    - MC seems likeable.

THE BAD:
    - The choices. It's good that the game at least tries, but after reading the overview I expected more. There is one branching choice and a few of the "proceed with the content/stop". Then there are some choices that are superficial and without much roleplaying value.
    - Is this game about MC or about Nelia? Her scenes seemed pointless for the story.
    - Thoughts of other characters ruin immersion.
    - Render quality is not good, quite grainy at times, but it's not a deal breaker.
    - The Photoshoot. One of the least sexy shoots I've seen. Photographer should be fired.
    - The Engrish. However, I've seen much worse.

THE UGLY:
    - The Makeup. Particularly, Nelia looked like a cheap whore. (It wasn't all bad though, I liked the way Kitty looked).