Unity - Completed - Angel Under Prototype [v1.0.0] [BabusGames]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Squall14

Version tested: 1.0.0

Great little prototype so far! Lovin the artstyle and upgradables. I just wish you could duck or shoot at projectiles but i'm sure the devs will find something for that. I wish the best and definitely will keep an eye on this game.

I gave 3* because it is not a complete game and in my opinion it is too short to give more than that.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Bob Bee

Overall 4/5, a short (~30min) demo that does its job as it did get me interested on the main game

Gameplay 4/5, a side scrolling shooter similar to old flash games, I think the base gameplay is really good, however there has to be more forms of progression or change in order to keep it interesting

Story 2.5/5, leaving it neutral since story is basically a teaser which does try to hint at something more but doesn't really hook me

Art 4/5, all very pleasing to look at, in game graphics are 2d in a very "cute" style. cutscenes are done via comic panels
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Micmck

My review is in the discussion portion of the tread as I completely forgot about the review portion of these threads o_O in short this game is fantastic and has a really smooth flow to it. Their are some nitpick things about it that need a tad tweaking and/or implemented into the game but thats just my opinion as explained in my post in the discussion portion. Can't wait to see what future this project will have (pretty sure its going to be a successful one :love:) keep up the good work :D(y)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

rizax

Very nice gameplay, a little light on sex content, as its all in the cutscenes. Fantastic for a prototype in my opinion. The art is really cute and stylish, the sound effects are juicy, the enemy variation is stellar. Really looking forward to seeing this get updates.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Kutsako

Alright so, it's my first time ever writing a review, but I had to do it.
    Honestly, this game was amazingly fun. I saw some people complaining about dying and such with no respawn points, but honestly I didn't die, so I had not such problem, I think the difficulty is fair and good enough. The movement feels amazing and the fighting in general is super fun, and the game also has an amazing style. As per the +18 sections, I think they were really good, I do lowkey wish the corruption was slower, but honestly, with this being a prototype only, it's very understandable why it went by so fast. I personally finished this game in probably less than half an hour but it was very good. The music is also good, it didn't blow my mind, but it did job, and I liked it. I honestly would love to see more of a game like this.
    Personally, I can't support the Patreon due to economic reasons, but for anyone that can and enjoy this game, please seriously consider doing it, this game deserves much more and so does the developer.
    Tl;dr: Very fun game, good music, good combat, really good art and very nice sex scenes. I recommend it to anyone who is interested in trying it out, don't even hesitate, just do it.
    EDIT: I remembered something I wanted to say. Personally, and I know again, it's probably because it's a prototype, but honestly, I would have liked if I was able to beat all the enemies in the level before the corruption got to me. It's just a preference, but I would probably be more satisfied if I could kill every mob before I had to run towards the base again, aside from that, no complaint at all.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Bimbobibu

Very very good, maybe think about some way to buy/choose outfits :)

Gameplay was simple but fun. Perfect!

The events in the rooms are a fun way to earn powerups.

I am looking forward to more in the future.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

DynEggs

A very smooth and well polished game, even in this prototype phase. Very interesting to play, I already finished it 3 times because I wanted to test different weapons - so it's very replayable.

The only problem I could see is that it's not extremely erotic - because erotic content is placed in the cutscenes and it just consists of anime style comic.

But aside from that - this is a great game - and definitely worth the time!

Great job, keep making great stuff :)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

UwU Stare of death

I was stunned about just how nice the game feels, everything feels simply correct. I am similarly stunned that I would see new features such as the enemy design and art and they all where good Ideas that work well. I legit just want a infinite mode of just random harder and harder enemies/ a mode to simply play the game more. I loved this. Oh yah the art... it looked real good I liked it, I agree with the one of the other reviews that for the sex seen I would be preferable to have a good picture then a 4 frame animation. The characters are real nice we'll have to see how much personality they will have in the future but it seems good currently. Simply it's the gameplay takes the crown and it does so easily.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

WhiteWolf93

This was a nice little prototype. I enjoyed the gameplay, I enjoyed the character (despite the fact that I prefer less busty women, I can't complain).

The cutscenes were nice and very well drawn. The sex animation wasn't so great though. I'd rather have very expressive drawn art than lackluster animation.

For the gameplay, I need wasd controls. In 2D, I need W to also jump. And Esc needs to be a pause menu. Just some basic QoL I think would help out. Continuing on that line, when there is dialogue, it can't advance automatically. It should be click to advance. I'm a decent fast reader, and there were a couple of messages I didn't read all the way through. Let us have control over it.

All in all, I can see this game being quite good, now I'm just wondering where the story will take us.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

KapitanDupa

Took me 3 attempts to finish this tech demo and enjoyed every second of it. Really good art, nice premise, smooth controls, solid 5/5. Looking forward for next iteration.

The only negative thing I can point out is typical for arcade games with no backtracking positive/negative feedback loop - healing cost money so beating boss "barely" means you have to spend money heal instead of upgrade so game gets progressively harder
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Ariyana

An outstanding demo.

Smooth and intuitive controls. Incredibly sexy art. Quality writing. No game breaking bugs to speak of. Clear and direct objectives and instructions. Steady difficulty curve.

Not much more to say, just a really well polished demo of a promising game.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Macphisto67

The controls feel good and the art style is cool. Most importantly the gameplay is fun and there's a clear upgrade path... I see lots of potential here and look forward to where this goes. This is the kind of game I wish more adult games were like.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

alcanii

great gameplay
    rly great gameplay. i wish there would be checkpoints but apart from that just great. so for a first draft i couldnt be better. art is nice solid comic so who cares its a nice concept and i am looking forward to see where this is going. if it stays in this quality and just gets more of it than it will be great