ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
how many scenes total now>?
As far as i can tell the update only adds two scenes, one being essentially a minigame based on a certain popular video game franchise, and the other being an actual nsfw scene. Maybe I'm missing something but it seems to be a really small update

Reactions: slollll2019

frifas

May 29, 2017
I tried looking in different websites but no luck, no 0.7.0 was posted, kemono seems broken?

frifas

May 29, 2017
As far as i can tell the update only adds two scenes, one being essentially a minigame based on a certain popular video game franchise, and the other being an actual nsfw scene. Maybe I'm missing something but it seems to be a really small update
But how many scenes now?

Gigabitism

Feb 7, 2024
View attachment 3732868

Overview:
Hello everyone!

Angel Under is a visual novel/action game with a lot of emphasis on characters and story. You'll take the role of Milo and Erin, two aspirants in a reality TV show about killing demons in the war against Hell. There's two parts of this game: with Milo, you'll want to seduce all the ladies in the castle and get in all sorts of sexy stories. With Erin you'll play the Pit sections, where you will have to destroy all the demons and become a TV superstar! As you can guess, the fates of Milo and Erin are intertwined...

As always, we are craving for your opinions and reviews. They really help us shape out our projects!
Enjoy!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-22
Release Date: 2024-03-21
Developer: BabusGames
Censorship: No
Version: 0.6.0
Language: English
Game prototype: Angel Under Prototype
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer notes:
Hello dev! Will you be providing us(broke people) with the updated versions of this game in the future? Your games look amazing. Thanx!

DevilChaoZ

Sep 14, 2021
if anyone looking to use cheat engine for the game, the health and plasma are in float value type.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes