RPGM Completed Angelic Acceptor Alouette [Feburary Edition] [Large Battleship Studios]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

prinnydood

Oct 1, 2017
Ok, thank you a lot.
As much as I love SaintBomber's games I'll try to wait till "final" final version
All the story content that's going to be there is basically going to be there you can play from the beginning to the end and view all the planned endings, If you played a dragons Request that isn't the "final" final version either.

I think at most there might be some more side content for stuff in the city, more combat tunning

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
All the story content that's going to be there is basically going to be there you can play from the beginning to the end and view all the planned endings, If you played a dragons Request that isn't the "final" final version either.

I think at most there might be some more side content for stuff in the city, more combat tunning
Thank you.
Yes, I've played the dragon reQuest (and almost everything of SaintBomber :) )

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
I'm assuming, if I missed finishing a stamp episode, I can re-access it by picking an earlier numerical episode? I didn't go to Riverside in some early ep so I seem to be perpetually fucked :eek:

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
I'm assuming, if I missed finishing a stamp episode, I can re-access it by picking an earlier numerical episode? I didn't go to Riverside in some early ep so I seem to be perpetually fucked :eek:
You shouldn't be able to lock yourself out of any stamps, traveling back to earlier episodes is indeed the way to get stamps you might have missed.

Reactions: Miacis

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
Where is Anemone hiding during the beach episode?

e: never mind

Last edited:

hi5kba

Apr 23, 2021
Just out of curiostity has anyone wrote a guide for the stamp Collection...
some of them are way Hidden

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Just out of curiostity has anyone wrote a guide for the stamp Collection...
some of them are way Hidden
That would be very long, since some are locked behind others ...

I can give some tips for them though:
+ At the end of the chapter, pay attention to what has changed in the town cutscene
+ Check around the tower for icons
+ There a stamp locked behind item purchase (the something generator from the shop, the one with "unlimited" or "infinite" in description)
+ Last tip: the change log can be your guide if you can navigate through it efficiently enough

Reactions: ddf

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
How do I progress Episode Y after finding Claudine's letter?

e: my save was bugged, loading a different one made the guy appear on the roof properly

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes