RPGM Completed Angelic Acceptor Alouette [Feburary Edition] [Large Battleship Studios]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
I've played this game before. The way the characters talk can be really cringy, but other than that it's quite fun (though it needs a bit of polish).

Last edited:

Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
new verison

Featuring Action! Adventure! Environmentally Conscientious Heroism! Lesbiabs! Car Chases! Placeholders!
Months really should last longer.
Episode 5 was an ambitious undertaking. I hope it's as much fun to play as it was to make.
Episode 6 is pretty much straight-up visual novel, so if you want to check out the other new sub-episodes, you're probably going to want to do that during episode 5.
Episode 7 should go back to free-roaming, but that'll be next month. Enjoy!
It's also worth pointing out that while I'm making progress with the game on a whole, art resources come down the pipe more slowly than writing and programming, so the game up to this point cannot really be considered "Done."
Episodes will change as I'm able to refine them.
As always, thank you for participating in the AAA:VXA interactive development experience.
Report bugs here, or in the Discord. Have fun!

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Reading the warning spoiler and tags the only ones I saw that I might be interested in are tentacles (consensual), tentacles (of dubious consent) lesbian and lesbian polyamory and I'd only be interested in the polyamory one if it's just them going after more females.

Mar 3, 2020
Although the date on the first post hasn't been adjusted, the changelog and the links at the bottom have: the November update is available.

(This post is mostly for the sake of anyone who has this thread watched, since watch notifications aren't sent on edit.)

Reactions: Desatnik
Mar 3, 2020
Comprehensive bug report for 2020-11 v2. Contains spoilers for all existing material.

If someone could point the developer at this, it'd be appreciated. I don't have a Patreon account, and don't know what the best channel to report bugs anonymously or pseudonymously would be. (Some thread on /u/ + a public pastebin, maybe?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Desatnik

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The 'date with the aunt' event is a little borked. It loads into the creamy thighs events halfway though and then switches back when she gets to the bathroom.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
This is such a neat game. It's well conceived, and the story is great. It doesn't matter if it has sex or not, though it might be intersting to see Alouette and C'Nasty go down on each other. You know, the ultimate struggle between good and evil.

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
How do you finish episode 5? I've already cleared the portal by the church, but the game sends me to free roam mode and I think I've done every available side quest as of this point.

MegamanD

Jan 15, 2018
How do you finish episode 5? I've already cleared the portal by the church, but the game sends me to free roam mode and I think I've done every available side quest as of this point.
I'm having the same problem. It should start episode 6 directly after finishing the dungeon, but it doesn't.

However if you do the Mille-meets-Knaves event before the dungeon you go straight to episode 6, skipping the bus dungeon completely.

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
I'm having the same problem. It should start episode 6 directly after finishing the dungeon, but it doesn't.

However if you do the Mille-meets-Knaves event before the dungeon you go straight to episode 6, skipping the bus dungeon completely.
I guess it was something the dev missed. There's always the episode menu available though.

MegamanD

Jan 15, 2018
I guess it was something the dev missed. There's always the episode menu available though.
Yeah, but you miss out on the AlouAska kick ability if you do.

What i did was importing my save back into the December release, beat the dungeon, go to episode 7 and copy the save back into the January release.

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
Yeah, but you miss out on the AlouAska kick ability if you do.

What i did was importing my save back into the December release, beat the dungeon, go to episode 7 and copy the save back into the January release.
Oh, you don't have to do all that busy work. After you finish the main chapter, complete a side-story and it'll send you to the intermission menu. So you can save after you got the attack and move on. But you're absolutely screwed if you save in game after completing all side-stories as you would have no way to re-access the menu.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
When a developer is too lazy to drop in the code to resize the window to a decent size and the graphics are that grainy at the lowest resolution. This game is a big fail without even trying to play it. The text is so tiny to try to read and resizing made it so blocky it is just unplayable. I can't play any games that are so lazy that they release raw MTL translations and/or being too lazy to drop some code to resize the window so that it is playable.

• Angry
Reactions: JackyHF

AKozOfBliss

May 30, 2017
I've gotta say... The writer for this game has a gift.

The writing, per se, is quite cheesy at times. But hell, I'm freaking entranced in the story.
So invested into the quirky characters and their humour.
And I haven't even seen a single H scene! But I ain't mad at ALL!

The story is not so grand or epic, in proportions so far. But it's got really strong characters that carry you through a story that, on paper, would be as bland as it gets. "You're a magical girl. Your love interest gets its LOVE stolen, so you gotta get it back" is such a simple premise. And not a very creative one at that. But the execution is FLAWLESS!

It really amazes me how much of the heavy lifting can be done with strong and memorable characters.

I love that cynical cat, the hedonist guardian, the delinquent lady/lesbian fuckgirl seducer, the aunt secret agent, and... in a way, the little sweetheart that is Mille. And it's fair to say that probably Lasca and Mille feel the weakest to me so far, because of of how little interactions I've had with Lasca, and because of Mille having her LOVE stolen (which, in a way is great character writing, since she felt so alive before having her LOVE stolen, but now feels kinda "undead")

I, for sure, am gonna keep an eye on this developers track record. That writer's got potential.

EDIT: Turns out I misinterpreted the "Content Level" description at the start. I had it turned to Foul Language instead of Nudity. That thing about "a little extra for titillation" was vague enough to make me think that maybe it meant something sick like gore, piss, worms and the like. You know... foul stuff like you sometimes find on other more hardcore games on this site. So I went for the mid level, just to be safe, and was wondering why had it been so long without any sort of scene.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: falafelswoop

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
...because of of how little interactions I've had with Lasca...
You might've missed her dating events. Give her a call as a magical girl in I think episode 3 or 4. There are a few events. Also I'm not sure what specifically changes for the different content levels, but I've been playing at max since the beginning and there were still no visual H scenes. Not that I'm complaining. It's great without it.

AKozOfBliss

May 30, 2017
You might've missed her dating events. Give her a call as a magical girl in I think episode 3 or 4. There are a few events. Also I'm not sure what specifically changes for the different content levels, but I've been playing at max since the beginning and there were still no visual H scenes. Not that I'm complaining. It's great without it.
Yeah, it's just that it took me the longest time to figure out that there were places that I could only get to as Alouette. So, I struggled quite a bit to get to meet Knaves at the top of the parking lot, and Lasca at the top of that other building.

Guess I got stuck RP-ing too hard, haha. But just speaks lengths of how good the storytelling is, that it made me so immersed that I wasn't transforming unless it was strictly necessary, and out of sight. Got too much into the role of a hero with a secret identity.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes