RPGM Completed Angelic Acceptor Alouette [Feburary Edition] [Large Battleship Studios]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
Okay, so I feel like I have to ask. I know that most of these RPGMaker games use royalty-free music from other sources. Anyone recognize the song that plays when you run around the city starting from, like, chapter 3 onwards? It's a fucking jam. The one where the melody is mostly carried by a synth piano and then there's, like, a synth guitar solo partway through.

Last edited:

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
Okay, so I feel like I have to ask. I know that most of these RPGMaker games use royalty-free music from other sources. Anyone recognize the song that plays when you run around the city starting from, like, chapter 3 onwards? It's a fucking jam. The one where the melody is mostly carried by a synth piano and then there's, like, a synth guitar solo partway through.
I don't know the exact file name, but the list of BGM used is available in the audio folder of the main game folder.

Reactions: Shadeyman7

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
I don't know the exact file name, but the list of BGM used is available in the audio folder of the main game folder.
Thank you! I can't believe I didn't check there. For anyone curious, the song I was talking about is listed as Erypman Mozegaku5 Track8.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
anyone got a picture of the sexual content so i know what kind of shit fest this be like?

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Do not Content Warn us......WE WANT IT ALL!! well not exactly all of it but the Good stuff :eek::D:ROFLMAO::LOL::devilish:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Alouette...

Why am I remembering that Tom and Jerry song? The one that little grey mouse sang while he made a sandwich?

darkpyre

Apr 22, 2019
anyone got a picture of the sexual content so i know what kind of shit fest this be like?
Read the tags, no sexual content, yet, the closest you will get is naked sprites. The creator only makes softcore stuff, but with amazing writing plots

lunatictaker

Jul 31, 2020
This shit is so hillarious that I may be content without not getting any H-scene (but gimme some is fine too)

Mar 3, 2020
Bugs and suggestions for AAA February 2021: (contains spoilers; expires in 6 months)

There are three softlocks worth noting separately here; a minimal-spoiler description of each follows.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't have any way to contact SaintBomber; hopefully someone (prinnydood?) can pass this report along.

darkpyre

Apr 22, 2019
Bugs and suggestions for AAA February 2021: (contains spoilers; expires in 6 months)

There are three softlocks worth noting separately here; a minimal-spoiler description of each follows.

I don't have any way to contact SaintBomber; hopefully someone (prinnydood?) can pass this report along.
It has been posted to the patreon discord and you were credited for finding the bugs

Mar 3, 2020
It has been posted to the patreon discord and you were credited for finding the bugs
Er. If "credited" means "named in the game credits", then I'd rather not be — this was originally a throwaway account, and this particular bad pun is not one I'd enjoy being immortalized under.

If it doesn't mean that, then all is well. Either way, thanks!

darkpyre

Apr 22, 2019
Er. If "credited" means "named in the game credits", then I'd rather not be — this was originally a throwaway account, and this particular bad pun is not one I'd enjoy being immortalized under.

If it doesn't mean that, then all is well. Either way, thanks!
Credited as in that you were the one that found made the buglist

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
Played a dragons request last year and loved it! Just played a few hours of this game and I gotta say... Love this just as much. Great game, great writing, great story, great characters and I cant wait to play more of this!
Continue the good work!

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
How do you actually get to episode M? It says from midtown but there doesn't seem to be anything there.

Marxon7

Mar 6, 2021
How do you actually get to episode M? It says from midtown but there doesn't seem to be anything there.
Part 1: Call Naomi, buy beer from how convenient store, go left through the road that was blocked by Naomi's car.
Part 2: Visit Dark Forest with Lasca and go to the zone with monsters. Now that one secret corridor actually leads somewhere

Last edited:

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
Part 1: Call Naomi, buy beer from how convenient store, go left through the road that was blocked by Naomi's car.
Part 2: Visit Dark Forest with Lasca and go to the zone with monsters. Now that one secret corridor actually leads somewhere
Thanks, guess it just doesn't show up on the stamp card then since I'd already done that.

lullus35

May 4, 2020
Should "Being a chad" added as an warning considering that front page was changed?

Some people can handle magical girls but maybe not being Chad Magical Girls.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Don't you mean *being a Stacy* as being a Chad refers to a sexually active "alpha male" and Stacy is it's supposed counterpart.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes