RPGM Completed Angelic Acceptor Alouette [Feburary Edition] [Large Battleship Studios]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I might have found an interesting bug. When you go to the Corner Grocery for the "marry me" scene between Naomi and crazy girl, if you press A while the cut scene between Naomi and Mr. Sidonia is going on you step out of the car at the park as Acceptor Alouette. Then proceed to change to Simone to jump down and fight the monster, then jump back up as AA to finish the conversation with Naomi and get back in the car.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Considering the game design and writing quality these guys have been doing amazing job at not monetizing their skills.
Based on what I saw in the few months I lurked the Discord, it's probably something to do with the dev sometimes going off on people who report bugs, instead of just fixing them. Like the Canasta date and Marine event museum issues upthread was reported months ago but bringing it up just got people yelled at. Unfortunately for the dev there's substantial overlap between people who care about the project in the giving-money sense and people who care about it in the reporting-issues sense.

Might also be why he's got no artist despite being in the indie dev scene for like a decade. There's usually only room for one moody volatile creator type max, in a working relationship.

Or maybe I'm overthinking all this and "yuri that takes forever to get explicit" is a bit niche even before you bring in the whole "zero budget RPG Maker quality" thing (and I say this as someone supporting multiple zero budget RPG Maker projects).

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Okay, are all of Anastasia's "dates" going to be at the Doog?

Knowing what happened last time, I skipped any references to the book signing, but then went and completed that event after Anastasia's first "date", but I go on the 2nd date and the same bug as before appears, where Anastasia's icon briefly flashes at the door and then vanishes.

eyeremind.com

Jul 13, 2021
Hi there i'm new at this kind of games, and I enjoy this one, so I just wanted to report two bugs, the bad thing is that they are from the Spring Japes edition, so i'm not totally aware if I'm late at doing so, also I don't find anyplace to communicate this with the devs, so first one:

BUG.PNG

In chapter 4 You can have your first date with Lasca, the thing is, if you lose to the monsters in the dark forest, you'll end being followed by her human form, I guess you might not be able to try again the mission from that, because you can't transform while being followed by her, ALSO if you try doing the infiltration to the hospital event, you will experiencing a no scape screen, where one of the agents will get stuck in his way to reach that guy, with Lasca's sprite, you can't do anything here.

The second bug I found and the most easy to find, is in chapter 5, where the main event is to enter a portal to help Lasca, I might assume that it was already solved because it is easy to find. Once Lasca enters the vortex she calls you and tells you, that you can do whatever you want, she`ll just wait for you, so I thought of making some other events but when I came back to the place, the portal was no more there, Lasca does tell you that you can come later but not too later, but any minor event consumes a whole day, so it is not the player's fault, also there's no alternative event where at least something happens for not getting into the vortex, you simply get nothing at all... so it is basically another no scape situation so I assume it is a bug, and the portal should just be there anytime while chapter 5 is still happening.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Okay, I guess don't wake up Agent Weller first, I went into the hospital, and accidentally clicked on Weller, got her wake up scene, and talked to the old doctor, then when I went out into the hall, I got a black screen and music.

Edit: Nevermind, I had a save, just outside the hospital, and went to wake up Elvira instead, and got the same black screen, no amount of space bar, enter or escape key got me out of it.

Maybe something broke with the newest update?

prinnydood

Oct 1, 2017
Okay, I guess don't wake up Agent Weller first, I went into the hospital, and accidentally clicked on Weller, got her wake up scene, and talked to the old doctor, then when I went out into the hall, I got a black screen and music.

Edit: Nevermind, I had a save, just outside the hospital, and went to wake up Elvira instead, and got the same black screen, no amount of space bar, enter or escape key got me out of it.

Maybe something broke with the newest update?
Could ya link a save? Should work.

eyeremind.com

Jul 13, 2021
I might also need a save to the beginning of chapter 5 with almost avery event unlocked till that, including the fired employee and your date to the big building with her, i guess i need that to develop her story.

jojf

Jul 26, 2020
Anyone know how to find beer? I can't buy it at the convenience store
Edit: nevermind

Last edited:

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
Final version when D:
Man this game is gonna be BIG! I'm trying my best not to spoil myself...

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
It would be nice if there was a guide/walkthrough or something ingame where we could see what quests are avalible also I am stuck on episode 7 can't find anyway on how to progress and there is a flashing alouette head icon blinking that is showing only two symboles !? over the one building were you buy the generator/battery that contains a fairy in downtown and I have no idea what !? also there is another blinking icon on the roof of the arcade that is yellow and only is showing two of !! mean in the game anyone know?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes