RPGM Completed Angelic Acceptor Alouette [Feburary Edition] [Large Battleship Studios]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I don't see anything in the tags so I doubt it. I pop in every now and then to see if any of the tags from the content warnings have been added yet or not.

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
It would be nice if there was a guide/walkthrough or something ingame where we could see what quests are avalible also I am stuck on episode 7 can't find anyway on how to progress and there is a flashing alouette head icon blinking that is showing only two symboles !? over the one building were you buy the generator/battery that contains a fairy in downtown and I have no idea what !? also there is another blinking icon on the roof of the arcade that is yellow and only is showing two of !! mean in the game anyone know?
Don't know if you figured this out yet but if you didn't take the elevator to the second floor. [its right next door] then when your in the arcade play against the gamer girl by interacting with the arcade machine across from her.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
There is a villain I've seen in this game that looks like a staff with a skull for a head and wings and after playing roundscape adorevia the same villain with the same apperance is in that game as a evil follower named roderick so I am wondering what is the reason that he shows up in both games?

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
There is a villain I've seen in this game that looks like a staff with a skull for a head and wings and after playing roundscape adorevia the same villain with the same apperance is in that game as a evil follower named roderick so I am wondering what is the reason that he shows up in both games?
Girl and staff are both generic free stock assets that any game can use, so devs who have no artist use them.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Don't know if you figured this out yet but if you didn't take the elevator to the second floor. [its right next door] then when your in the arcade play against the gamer girl by interacting with the arcade machine across from her.
Yes but it's a waste of time gamer girl won so what is the point of playing against her?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
There is a alouette blinking icon showing !? from the november edition that still is in the december edition that I can not find out how to do or what it requires the blinking icon is right over the door to the one shop downtown there is a guy who works there and if I go in the shop as alouette he loads his shotgun and yells no shadow people anyone know what that blinking alouette !? is and what to do with it?

Marxon7

Mar 6, 2021
Yes but it's a waste of time gamer girl won so what is the point of playing against her?
That gamer girl is one of the main characters, several updates are tied to her. After doing her event, visit maid cafe in Glamour SE, Future fitness in the same location, cemetery in uptown and Future Fitness again. You should also invite Anastasia to dates. If you have problems with progress you should check AAAVXA_Changelog.txt that comes packed with an installation file.
There is a alouette blinking icon showing !? from the november edition that still is in the december edition that I can not find out how to do or what it requires the blinking icon is right over the door to the one shop downtown there is a guy who works there and if I go in the shop as alouette he loads his shotgun and yells no shadow people anyone know what that blinking alouette !? is and what to do with it?
Untransform before entering. Normal people can't see magical girls, so he just sees the door opening on it's own.
Is there a way to save the catgirl or whomever the girl in the hospital wearing the shock therapy headband?
No

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes