EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ204697_img_main.jpg

Overview:
* Control heroine of justice Yuki and transform into Angel Feelia
to protect the peace of your town against lewd demon creatures!!
* Feelia's ability is to turn "eros into power" for fighting!
* When she receives erotic attacks in battle her EP (Eros Power)
will charge up and eventually become capable of using powerful skills!
If she raises her lewdness enough, she will become capable
of masturbating during battle and charging her EP by herself!
* Infiltrate "strains in time and space" and defeat the demons lurking there!
But beware, erotic battles and traps await the unsuspecting Feelia!
* 15 erotic battle scenes! (including variations and monsterfied reverse r*pe)
* 4 dungeon trap scenes
* Listen to the worries of the townsfolk and reduce "negative feelings"!
Of course, there will sometimes be some erotic requests that need fulfilling...
* A time limit. Feeding off the "negative feelings" of the
townsfolk, the demonic egg will hatch on the 30th day!?)
32 base HCG / 62 (+1) erotic scenes including
erotic battles, erotic pose art and erotic events
Approximately 2~3 hours play time

Developer/Publisher:
Translator:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version:1.2
Language:English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Extra information:

Installation:

Download: - -

RJ204697_img_smp1.jpg RJ204697_img_smp2.jpg RJ204697_img_smp3.jpg

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Don't know if someone else was touching this thread while I was making some changes, but anyway XD
@boobybot next time, check once more your thread from head to toe, because I've fixed most of it. I know that you're eager to contribute for this forum, but think twice before doing things, gotcha?
- For example in the genre tag you don't need to copy and paste. You need to use what we have here based on the content of the game, everything listed here
- For screenshot and such, upload them on the site and then use "full image" for the first pic, and then "thumbnail" for the others. Don't copy and paste without "fixing" them.
- Third, next time look if there's someone else that is doing the same job as yours. I was the one doing it since nobody answered me in the request thread and fortunately I didn't finish, but next time warn!

(all of this above assuming that was you who did all the things, of course!)

boobybot

Apr 21, 2017
t
Don't know if someone else was touching this thread while I was making some changes, but anyway XD
@boobybot next time, check once more your thread from head to toe, because I've fixed most of it. I know that you're eager to contribute for this forum, but think twice before doing things, gotcha?
- For example in the genre tag you don't need to copy and paste. You need to use what we have here based on the content of the game, everything listed here
- For screenshot and such, upload them on the site and then use "full image" for the first pic, and then "thumbnail" for the others. Don't copy and paste without "fixing" them.
- Third, next time look if there's someone else that is doing the same job as yours. I was the one doing it since nobody answered me in the request thread and fortunately I didn't finish, but next time warn!

(all of this above assuming that was you who did all the things, of course!)
thx its my first time posting so it kinda hard

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
There's a scene with her peeing out of fear when she's about to be raped during the beginning of the game.

@boobybot
Can you add urination to the tags or mention it in the genres?

namefake

Jul 25, 2017
"RPGVXace RTP is required to run this game"
broken archive? or do i need to download something else too?

Landeel

Oct 14, 2017
You answered your own question.

It's telling you that you need RPGVXace RTP to run the game. There is a thread around somewhere that links all the RPGM stuff you need to play these games.
Here thought I save people the trouble:

This will link you to what you need for RPGVXAce and any others that you'd need in the future!

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
What a unique game hope all the games are all like this too bad they limit the things like one training for day or After you've beaten a portal you can't go back unless you rest.

boobybot

Apr 21, 2017
What a unique game hope all the games are all like this too bad they limit the things like one training for day or After you've beaten a portal you can't go back unless you rest.
did u try using cheat engine to change the date back? i haven't got that far yet but have u?

Maurilio_BR

Jun 25, 2017
Once you reach the final portal, you can just... not get in it. What is locked out however are the other portals, but you can keep doing events and "Negative thoughts".

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Hell yes! *turns and throws a part of his dessert into the fireplace to give thanks to the hentai gods* I tried playing this a year ago even though I couldn't read any of it and got bored eventually. Now I can actually enjoy this properly!

ps. Thanks boobybot

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes