5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1587905348851.png

Overview:
This is an official port of Kelo Games RPGM version here

"Angelica Origins" is a fantasy story of an 18-year-old girl in her last year of high school. She had a very common life, but one day all of a sudden, everything slowly begins to change around her. With the help of her mother and her friends, Angelica finds herself facing difficult changes and mysteries about her life and a hidden world full of magic and supernatural creatures. Angelica will also have to face the torments of her red-haired alter ego, who wants to control her. But who is this girl? A twin sister? A vision? A dark side of itself?...

You will follow the story of Angelica, and you will have the opportunity to make choices for her. This will change what will happen around her, and all your options will lead to three different endings. Are you able to unlock the "true" ending?​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-04
Release Date: 2020-11-04
Original Game/Creator: Kelo Games Original Thread -
Developer: Phalzyr
Censored: No
Version: 0.6 (Day 1-6) (Equivelent to 0.4 of orig sorry for version number overlook)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Win Compressed: - -
Mac Compressed: -

Extras: Walkthrough MOD
Unofficial: Italian translation here

1584810121826.png 1584810167782.png 1584810196612.png 1584810226261.png

Last edited:

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
A very fantastic job. Phalzyr made this version, taking care of every detail, music, sound, effect. He used a lot of RenPy functionality to give the player who doesn't like RPGM, a fantastic experience. He respected the main game and my original idea about this game. I hope you like this version of my game as much as I do. Enjoy Angelica, her story and help her making choices toward her future and her destiny.

Hugs!

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
"Ren'Py REMAKE" is smth I'd like to see more often, most other UIs are rather tedious to navigate, so ruins the enjoyment of the game.

If there's a game that needed to be recoded to Ren'Py, this is it. THX (y)

Last edited:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
its about time they put it on Renpy sheesh lol

Also i hope they add a Gallery

Reactions: Kelo Games

Steini2306

Mar 11, 2019
Wow and the 3 time he beginns the game he will never bring it to a end and ren´py can not fit a rpg.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
you're welcome and thanks for the comments.

so how much of the last 2 versions of the game are in this?
Kelo Games asked me to do Day 1 for now, I'll add more in the future. so nothing of last two versions are in this, just day 1 to get a feeling of how it is recieved by his supporters.

its about time they put it on Renpy sheesh lol

Also i hope they add a Gallery
There is a Gallery included in the RenPY version, I kept it to the 4 scenes he had in the RPGM version.

Reactions: Kelo Games
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes