Votes: 286 47.5%

• Total voters

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Angelicas_Temptation_From_the_Beginning.jpg

Overview:
This Adult VN tells Angelica's story; she a nymphomaniac who has been married to Henry for ten years.
But their relationship is no longer the same. Henry is working too much, and they haven't had sex for a long time.
The main issue with that Angelica never told her husband about her disorder.
She's been struggling with this since she was a teenager, which caused her to experience many things before she was married, things she's never told Henry about.
One of those things is that although she currently has her disorder under control, some people have the ability to trigger it, especially Aria and Mark.
Aria is Angelica's best friend. She's one of the few people who knows about and has witnessed her disorder, the "real" Angelica.
As for Mark, he's Henry's best friend who's going through a divorce and "needs" a place to "lay low" for a while. The problem with that is that Mark also knows about Angelica's nymphomania.
This is where we start the game. Will Angelica succumb to the temptation that both Aria and Mark present? Or will she succumb to her disorder? Her destiny lies in your hands. (Yes, the one you won't be using to fap unless you use both...LOL)
More about the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-05
Release Date: 2021-10-15
Developer: Saruh - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1 Patreon
Language: English
FanArt Thread: Here
Other Game: Angelica's Temptation
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

Extras: Italian Translation - - Walkthrough Mod

Lust&Pateron thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

AngW1D608.jpg AngW1D677.jpg AngW1D6155.jpg AngW1D6175.jpg AngW1D6267.jpg AngW1D6463.jpg AngW1D6488.jpg AngW1D6623.jpg AngW1D6645.jpg AngW2D1125.jpg AngW2D2148.jpg AngW2D3019.jpg AngW2D3135.jpg AngW2D4023.jpg AngW2D4070.jpg AngW2D4151.jpg AngW2D5060.jpg AngW2D5158.jpg AngW2D5209.jpg AngW2D5250.jpg AngW2D5258.jpg AngW2D5292.jpg AngW2D5310.jpg AngW2D5317.jpg AngW2D113609.jpg AngW2D523929.jpg AngW2D539816.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
It's an interesting Netorare genre game (not optional). This is not a "let's corrupt the innocent girl" game, the female protagonist is already a hypocritical bitch who is nothing more than a whore. The writing is solid throughout, the characters are a little over the top, but it doesn't pull you out of the story too much. The choices just boil down to being slutty or not, hopefully, they'll be more branching later on.
Striking introduction, delightful scenes, good designs, there's a little bit of stuff here for everyone.

The BIMBOs are super hot, the dudes are really MACHO-men, but... WTF with this gay guy... :rolleyes::WaitWhat:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I loved the first one, I had her go with her friend but some of the other scenes I checked out were fun.

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps

WestDiddy

Mar 27, 2019
I remembered playing the original and was disappointed when it was abandoned. Looks like no MAC version, would love to play this new version :(

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
How can this be just an "intro" as claimed in the changelog, but at the same time have over 2 GB of content?
Have you ever heard that 50 cent old song? This is how we do?LOL
Just kidding man, I overdid it a little, since the fans were waiting for the come back for so long, I did a long intro to compensate them for the wait...

I remembered playing the original and was disappointed when it was abandoned. Looks like no MAC version, would love to play this new version :(
I'll add the mac version soon, I just need to know if someone wanted it

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Awesome. Love Angelica's Temptation and was really sad when work was no longer going to be done on it. Hopefully this can keep going for the long term. The last one had a lot of great ideas that were executed quite well and was very promising.

Reactions: JaszMan

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning [v0.1] [Saruh]
Community - Original Size: 1.43GB
Bull - Original Size: 1.86GB
Cuck - Original Size: 2.02GB
Dom - Original Size: 2.17GB

Download PC:
Community - 105MB
- - - -

Bull - 132MB
- - - -

Cuck - 140MB
- - - -

Dom - 147MB
- - - -

WestDiddy

Mar 27, 2019
Just kidding man, I overdid it a little, since the fans were waiting for the come back for so long, I did a long intro to compensate them for the wait...

That would be awesome, thank you!!!!

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

Welcome back Saruh! I loved the original Angelica's Temptation. Am I understanding this correctly, That this is a prequel to the original told from 4 different perspectives? If so, will all four converge into one story, or will it continue from 4 perspectives?

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
The what edition?
If I download all of them will I see different scenes or paths?
Yeah if you play all of them you will see that the Dom edition have more scenes than the other ones

it goes like this Free has Angelica's scenes only, Bull has Angelica's (Main) plus Mark's additional scenes, Cuck's End has Angelica's (Main) plus Henry's and Mark's additional scenes and The Dom has has Angelica's (Main) plus Aria's, Henry's and Mark's additional scenes

Last edited:

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
It looks nice and would be interested in checking out, but looking at everything else done by Dev being abandoned. I think I will pass for now.

Good Luck with the Game! Hope you stick with it!!!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes