Votes: 129 21.4%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 117 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 286 47.5%

• Total voters

blader_1336

May 18, 2018
I have question about Mark's harem route: I followed the route and done the get inside and close the door, then also do Give her a show to claudia but ending don't see Mark harem (weird), just Henry cheating and then it's over. Do I have to finish the other routes before trying the harem route or something?

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I have question about Mark's harem route: I followed the route and done the get inside and close the door, then also do Give her a show to claudia but ending don't see Mark harem (weird), just Henry cheating and then it's over. Do I have to finish the other routes before trying the harem route or something?
Nope, the harem route doesn't have an ending sex scene it ends with Henry cheating on her.

popple

Jul 18, 2018
the main post says there is gang bang in this game : nope !
a threesome is not a gang bang...
a foursome with two chicks and two guys is not a gang bang...
tags are wrong.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
the main post says there is gang bang in this game : nope !
a threesome is not a gang bang...
a foursome with two chicks and two guys is not a gang bang...
tags are wrong.
forgot the prologue???

and there will be more trust me.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
So for you <removed>s trying to flirt through DMs, I have to say I'm a black man called Markus, 29 years old, and I'm straight, so good luck, LMFAO!:LOL::LUL::BootyTime::HideThePain::KEK:
Being straight is cancelled, it's 2020. Keep up :KappaPride:
Will you include forced bi for Henry to humiliate him? That would be pretty fun lol

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Could someone explain to me how ntr works in this game?
I haven't played yet, but I was lost with that tag, would it be ntr or netori?
Depending on the route you take you can avoid it completely or go into a rabbit hole without a way back, and there are 10 different routes.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry, I think I didn't express myself correctly.
I downloaded the game, and took a look at the images (unren)
It shows all the images available in the game,
and in these images, I saw the woman I believe to be the
main character, fuck with other men and women,
so my question would be if she betrays your partner (to justify the ntr)
or is it your partner who cheats on her with other people?
If she is the one who makes the alleged ntr,
in my view, it wouldn’t be ntr itself,
would be more for netori, assuming he is the main character,
and if we play it (remember, I haven't played it yet).
That's why I was left with doubts, the same situation that I apparently saw in Jessica O'Neil's Hard News, I don't consider that ntr, since there is the woman the protagonist.
But that is my opinion.
Regardless, I want to congratulate you on the game, good images, beautiful women and good sex scenes.
To be honest, I don't like ntr games, but as I just looked at the images, it's okay, I don't get attached to any character like that.
And in case, if the woman is the protagonist, I think I can play without problems, that as I said, that would not be a ntr, since nobody stole my girl, why am I her, right? :LOL:
I see...

So, yes, the MC is the blondie, Angelica, that's why the game is called "Angelica's Temptation", since you didn't play yet, here's an advice, the intro is long so it will look like a Kinect novel until the intro is over, so don't get scared, there are many options in the VN.

Reactions: V&M

x666

Dec 10, 2017
What happened to all the save slots? I had a shit ton of pages of saves, and since last version it's just the one page with save-slots? Why limit the amount of saveslots in a game with this many choices and routes? I do several routes and try different choices, and I don't want to keep overwriting the same slots all the time. I will just make me have to replay (and I mean skip) the entire game over and over instead of having multiple starting points to go back to.

Please revert this change.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
The Henry's Routes (faithful 1 & 2, cuckquean, hotwife) are so unreal & out of the story & characters of henry & angelica. How can a cuck like Henry become suddenly "manly" with his ED prblm? Especially, in the cuckquean route, he make out in garbage lot. It's all happened only because Angelica don't have face to ask mark to cuckquean her. But still, she prefers mark if conditions again available again right?

Also in faith route & hotwife, the henry keep getting humiliated by Mark & Aria, sometimes angelica too. In hot wife route, aria getting so much action, it's like cheating & henry listened & felt bad about it.
The only route who got less humiliation for henry is cuckquean route, but that routes so underdeveloped and unreal.

I want to become patreon. I love when beta male wins. I dont want him to become alpha. Just getting some respect & genuine love atleast from his wife. The angelica is seen so much unhappy & disappointed housewife in faithful route.

If dev saruh patreons for all the routes, then why he is not showing some concentration on these routes i mentioned? I'm not asking renders, scenes, images etc. Just a more "believable, beta emotional heroic texts". Just writing.

I can adjust with even images being low quality as i know u got less patreons on those routes as this game is driven towards NTR fans.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
For the guys, who are playing hot-wife route by following walkthrough, please select "stay with henry" instead of "insist henry to come" to aviod humiliation to henry from aria after the threesome. That humiliation makes henry cry in bed. So, avoid it if u don't want that. Don't worry everything will be same according to walkthrough even with that choice.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Depending on the route you take you can avoid it completely or go into a rabbit hole without a way back, and there are 10 different routes.
I have to say that my favorite route is the one that has Angelica laying in the bed with Mark thinking about how she is cheating on Henry under the same roof without him knowing and is willing to keep taking the risk. This adds the most juice and drama to the story in my opinion. Can't wait to see where this path leads. :love:

Reactions: Manifold

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Doubt; This is another female game where the only good path is let her be the whore of everyone or u can be or choose something more and obtain good scenes too?

Looks cool.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes