U

User_23654

1-a3d-promosb-angelsdemons.jpg

Overview:
As your Private Detective is searching for clues in the old library an old magic book draws her attention. It's power enables the user to realize her deepest desire, be it pure and heavenly or demonicly carnal.

Which path will you send your Private Detective on?​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-28
Release Date: 2019
Developer: Olympus -
Censored: No
Version: Completed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1-a3d-promosa-angelsdemons.jpg 1-a3d-promos-angelsdemons.jpg 1-a3d-promosc-angelsdemons.jpg

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I know it's films, but does anyone have the cg-set that usually accompanies them?

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
This can be barely classified as a game, not even a Kinect Novel where at least it has a story/dialogue.

Meanwhile, this on other hand has no story or dialogue whatsoever, you merely pick which spiritual being you want watch the MC fuck with, an Angel or a Succubus, and that's it.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
IS there any way to skip to a part in the video? Any click during its lengths skips right through the full entirety of it.
Look in the files, under resources\movies, the ones named Angelica and Succubus. ~230mb each, they're ~6 minutes long videos.

As I said, this is just a glorified video player, this is why it was properly retagged as video. You have a 1 minute intro video, and then you can pick one of two 6 minutes video.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
oh i see, whoops didnt know it was a video/game type of exe, thanks crust for letting me know.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

N-03

Mar 17, 2020

say I find a link for this content but the download is quite slow I have it on my pc but I never upload any content I don't even know how did it XD

th links:

Reactions: Xanathar77