Unity - Completed - Angry Boy [v1.0.0] [Momentum Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

7kass7

Gameplay: 3.5
    Not so bad gameplay wise (saw much worse). Yes, majority of stages are stats check, requires grind, but not too much (like 2-3 time replaying 1 level per girl stage for first 4 girls, if you buy decent upgrades). A bit too time consuming, would've been much better with 3 levels per girl.
    Story: 4
    Generic H plot, doesn't spend too much of you time, so good enough.
    H: 4.5+
    Very good animated+voiced CGs with levels of nudity. Pretty good dialogues (not cringe for me), with diverse roles from both sides. Good use of monster girls tag.

For me its almost 5, because of H. The first game (with 3+ H characters) with every H character to my taste. So, at least check gallery. Sadly, only 1 scene with maid.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

k40235

truly a meh game, gameplay feels like a chore because they are statcheck, scenes altough not bad, it is lacking in quantity and the long wait between evey interaction even in the scenes feels like this game is made up to stale time from you, just get save file and look at scenes while speeding up the game
  3. 3.00 star(s)

latrop16

The game is truly "Average". It has a typical hentai plot and art.
    Game mechanics are just something to keep you occupied for a while.
    Overall the art and animations are nice, but too little of them.
    Also I found in very disappointing that there aren't more scenes with Envy in maid form.