Collection - Video - anielSzal collection [2022-02-15] [anielSzal]

1. 5.00 star(s)

EyIdontknow

One of the most intricate virtual reality videos I have had the pleasure of experiencing. These medium-length videos are characterized by their immersive ambient details and coherent movement. The consistent art style throughout the video ensures a seamless viewing experience, free from any jarring upscaling or texture clipping issues.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

CaraNifa

Maybe the best VR Animator out right now.
    Incredible level of detail in animation and Models, great resolution and good Animation length for this level of quality. This is easily the best VR video content I have found so far and I am very glad I did.
    Gonna support them on Patreon 100%
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4024419

These are the absolute best VR animations I've seen. They're detailed, the characters are incredibly expressive, and the animation is far more varied than just one 3-second humping loop over and over. This is the kind of shit that takes VR into the realm of "This is so good it's actually kind of scary. I don't know if I want to feel this present." anielSzal should be considered the gold standard for VR animations.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

SunnyD93

The judy and claire clips are spectacular.
    I particularly enjoy how the charcters are full of motion. Not many people go for that but it really adds to the imersiveness of the clip.
    Really looking forward to what other stuff they come up with.
    Audio is pretty nice
  5. 5.00 star(s)

maxdannis

anielSzal produces real next level VR content! Actual animations, not just more garbage 3 second loops. There are tons and tons of details in the facial animations and really throughout that really set it apart.