Daz Animation Expression

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have a quick question about keyframes for expressions on the lower face. I can't seem to find them in my timeline. I've applied a preset animation to a Genesis 3 male and female character. While I've managed to fix all the body issues, the girl keeps the same expression throughout the animation because I can't locate the keyframes for her expressions.

I've found all the other properties and body parts, except for expressions (she keep her mouth wide open all the time).

Even when I select the head, I can find the lower jaw rig and everything else, but not the section labeled "Pose Control" in the other pane.

If anyone has encountered this issue before, please share your insights because I'm a bit stuck right now.

P.S. I've watched this video multiple times ( ), but it hasn't solved my problem.

Thank you in advance!

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
I mean even after applied the preset animation, I've try deleting all the keyframe of the animation but the open mouth stay with each new key frame so I have to modify it one by one...
And this is not even applying a new key.

Capture d'écran 2024-05-30 200829.png

Saint_RNG

Apr 2, 2018
Is the "Other (O)" value checked in the timeline dropdown list "Types" (see 2:26 in the video you linked in your post) ?

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
Hey thank you it was that! I was in TRA and I had to be in TROA (with the other selected) to make them appear! Thanks a lot

Reactions: Saint_RNG