[S>Artist 3D] Animation /Render [Daz3d]

Eroseason

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
i can provide animation or render for game.

[SPOILE
-you need give is daz3d .duf file of your character.
-what type of Animation you want.

Skills:
Animation,pose,render

Preferred method of contact:
F95zone pm

Employment Type & Rates:
- price depend on total animation length.
-revenue share is accepted depend your project

Availability:
-Part time
- Full time

Work Samples:

Last edited:

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Nice work Has a Milfy City look to it. Guess you render in Daz with Octane for those. Passed your info to a few Dev's I work with. I believe one of them is already interested

Reactions: Eroseason

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I might be interested in your services. I'll contact you soon to talk pricing and what you can do.

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
I've been working on a project of my own......
I believe I have a really interesting post-apocalyptic, techno-fantasy story (complex, with many characters, interesting twists, lots of options for side-quests, XXX fun etc), mechanically it's mainly a combination of VNs, trainer/harem games and sandbox games (among other things, no grinding or pintless clicking required, more of an emphasis on real content like interesting dialogues, storylines, options, and of course NSFW scenes).
I believe the concept could potentially be extremely successful if done right (I'm mainly a writer and I have literally created a very interesting fantasy world with a wide variety of characters, both in terms of physical characteristics and psychological makeup, plus historical background, game mechanics, a stats system etc)....but it is very ambitious, maybe too ambitious, for a dev going solo

I will also add that I have written a lot, on paper, and I've already started on my demo. Coded about a third but I have art for more than that (will be doing some coding this weekend). Also worth noting that I don't really want a 'realistic style', I aim for more of a 'beautiful cartoon' effect.... Realism is not too big of an issue, I'd just like to get something more visually attractive than what I can produce on my own....which is really rather basic.

Long story short, I believe the art and animations I've been producing are pretty, but they could be better (and they're not up to the story and design standards, a little too basic)...... and that my project could really benefit form the help of more experienced artists.

Since you mentioned revenue sharing as an option, if what I said so far sounds interesting at all to you contact me here or with a pm and I will be happy to provide more details. Also, while hiring you is not an option right now I do have a job and I might reconsider that if, for example, I release a demo and it generates a lot of interest but the art is a turnoff for many players, or maybe hire you to make only a few scenes, maybe some important ones.
If you are not interested in revenue sharing let's have a chat about what it would cost to hire you to do some work for me.

One thing I have to mention though..... my machine can't really handle top quality Iray rendering..... hence my simplistic approach to animation (a few frames and renpy animations....pretty basic, I know). Ideally I would need you to produce video files I could just code into the game rather than rendering the files myself... (but they wouldn't have to be amazing, just better looking than my own work)
We could negotiate a higher share of the profits for you of course, due to my requirements.... but let's discuss the details directly if you are interested in collaborating on this project.

If not, no worries, it's understandable....and good luck with your work.

Eroseason

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
I've been working on a project of my own......
I believe I have a really interesting post-apocalyptic, techno-fantasy story (complex, with many characters, interesting twists, lots of options for side-quests, XXX fun etc), mechanically it's mainly a combination of VNs, trainer/harem games and sandbox games (among other things, no grinding or pintless clicking required, more of an emphasis on real content like interesting dialogues, storylines, options, and of course NSFW scenes).
I believe the concept could potentially be extremely successful if done right (I'm mainly a writer and I have literally created a very interesting fantasy world with a wide variety of characters, both in terms of physical characteristics and psychological makeup, plus historical background, game mechanics, a stats system etc)....but it is very ambitious, maybe too ambitious, for a dev going solo

I will also add that I have written a lot, on paper, and I've already started on my demo. Coded about a third but I have art for more than that (will be doing some coding this weekend). Also worth noting that I don't really want a 'realistic style', I aim for more of a 'beautiful cartoon' effect.... Realism is not too big of an issue, I'd just like to get something more visually attractive than what I can produce on my own....which is really rather basic.

Long story short, I believe the art and animations I've been producing are pretty, but they could be better (and they're not up to the story and design standards, a little too basic)...... and that my project could really benefit form the help of more experienced artists.

Since you mentioned revenue sharing as an option, if what I said so far sounds interesting at all to you contact me here or with a pm and I will be happy to provide more details. Also, while hiring you is not an option right now I do have a job and I might reconsider that if, for example, I release a demo and it generates a lot of interest but the art is a turnoff for many players, or maybe hire you to make only a few scenes, maybe some important ones.
If you are not interested in revenue sharing let's have a chat about what it would cost to hire you to do some work for me.

One thing I have to mention though..... my machine can't really handle top quality Iray rendering..... hence my simplistic approach to animation (a few frames and renpy animations....pretty basic, I know). Ideally I would need you to produce video files I could just code into the game rather than rendering the files myself... (but they wouldn't have to be amazing, just better looking than my own work)
We could negotiate a higher share of the profits for you of course, due to my requirements.... but let's discuss the details directly if you are interested in collaborating on this project.

If not, no worries, it's understandable....and good luck with your work.
You want only animation done for your game? Or you want pose and animation both
Give more detail in pm i might consider rev share.

Last edited:

gardensofhedon

Jan 7, 2020
i can provide animation or render for game.

[SPOILE
-you need give is daz3d .duf file of your character.
-what type of Animation you want.

Skills:
Animation,pose,render

Preferred method of contact:
F95zone pm

Employment Type & Rates:
- price depend on total animation length.
-revenue share is accepted depend your project

Availability:
-Part time
- Full time

Work Samples:

How easy or difficult it is to use Daz3D? I just downloaded GameMaker Studio 2 and just starting out with thinking of developing games and animation.