Seeking Animations wit hat least 5+ minutes length and story

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
The "Animations & Loops" section of the site contains tons of content. My problem is that most of the content is max 1 min long loops and everything is sorted according to the creator in "pack"s.

I would like to check out the animation content with story, different poses in one scene, possibly with voiceover and most of this content is hidden within huge packs together with hundreds of short loops.

Could you advise me videos or threads mainly with longer content? You can advise creators too if the creator in question is focusing also on such content.

Some of those I know like Girlfriends 4 ever, bloodlust, sensual adventures, but I am sure there are tons of other content worth my attention, it is just hard to find it hidden in loop packs.

Thank you!

Reactions: Slayer128

NG Creative

Jul 28, 2021
The "Animations & Loops" section of the site contains tons of content. My problem is that most of the content is max 1 min long loops and everything is sorted according to the creator in "pack"s.

I would like to check out the animation content with story, different poses in one scene, possibly with voiceover and most of this content is hidden within huge packs together with hundreds of short loops.

Could you advise me videos or threads mainly with longer content? You can advise creators too if the creator in question is focusing also on such content.

Some of those I know like Girlfriends 4 ever, bloodlust, sensual adventures, but I am sure there are tons of other content worth my attention, it is just hard to find it hidden in loop packs.

Thank you!
If you have no problem with trans content then this for you with long videos.

https://f95zone.to/threads/agent-red-girl-collection-2021-12-09-agentredgirl.7762/

Reactions: alma001

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020

Thank you!
Hi, I make long form videos myself..all based on a continuous story in a fictional universe. All videos are from 8 - 35 minutes long. Just Shamelessly promoting my work. LOL

https://f95zone.to/threads/hdiddy-collection-2023-11-20-hdiddy.182515/#post-12269103

Reactions: alma001