Daz Animations with Daz models-options?

May 31, 2018
Hi, I’m a bit lost here and looking for some help. While Daz isn’t my preference looks wise, it does have the most assets I’m looking for pre-made. I’m looking to make animations, and I’m wondering what options I have in that department.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Premade? and are then only ones I'm aware of. If you're looking to make them manually, then I'll suggest , which has a tutorial specifically in manual adult animation. might be an option as well. The latter two links are both paid. That's all I'm really aware of with Daz, with that said.

I'm sure there are those around here experienced in Blender, Maya, or Source Filmmaker, but those are all different beasts in their own right. Much of which I barely understand myself (short of Blender, which is still intermediate at best.).

May 31, 2018
Yeah, the more I’ve looked into it, Dax is not a good option. I’ve used SFM before without much issue, but I’m severely asset limited there. Blender just seems a step too far above what I can handle, I’m not sure though.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
I'll suggest , which has a tutorial specifically in manual adult animation. might be an option as well. The latter two links are both paid. That's all I'm really aware of with Daz, with that said.
I've been looking for just the type of tutorials this site purports to offer, but the sites are triggering my scam senses.

Do you have experience with them? From what I see, reading the FAQ on the first one (Erotic), you can download the tutorial videos and re-watch them as much as you want. Sounds like a good deal, but also, too good, if you get my meaning.

I just worry about giving out my CC to sites I'm unfamiliar with.

:cool: Eric Grey

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I've been looking for just the type of tutorials this site purports to offer, but the sites are triggering my scam senses.

Do you have experience with them? From what I see, reading the FAQ on the first one (Erotic), you can download the tutorial videos and re-watch them as much as you want. Sounds like a good deal, but also, too good, if you get my meaning.

I just worry about giving out my CC to sites I'm unfamiliar with.

Felt the same way when I first checked it out, definitely not the best laid out website(s), for sure. But it is legit. It's run by Val Cameron of . So, there is a bit of a . Some larger names in the Daz space make some appearances too, . Brian from being another. They use Epoch (an adult-friendly service), which was fine, but I vaguely remember Paypal being an option. I could very well be wrong about that. Especially now with how puritanical PayPal's gotten.

I probably sound like a shill selling for him, but I never had any trouble with them. Just stopped as I felt like I'd advanced passed what he was teaching on the videos and already downloaded what I needed from them (You can only download them, by the way. Don't remember there being a streaming option.), or what I may need in the future. Two critiques I do have though, is some of the video quality is very 'meh' for being 2018-ish+. Certainly, good enough, but could be better. There's some mic issues I watched on a couple, but didn't last very long. The other would be that he can tend drone on about one subject for a while, but also comes with the bonus of being quite detailed in his why certain things (lights, typically.) work best this or that way, and so forth. If I'm being honest, check out one of his pirated tutorial sets and see if you're into it. Something like . Though searching "Dreamlight" will bring up a fair bit. Some older, some newer. There's a lot of tutorials on his websites that aren't anywhere else, with that said.

Hope that helps a bit.

Reactions: EricGrey

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Hello, did you learn something ? Should I buy it too ?
I signed up and downloaded everything, but there is no cohesive order to the tutorials, beyond a small selection of beginner ones. I haven't had time to go through them yet, but you can download them all pretty quick, if you have a decent connection, and go through them at your own speed without continuing to pay monthly.

Checking just now, they seem to be uploading new videos regularly.

BTW, thanks for the reminder. I really should cancel the recurring monthly fee.

Reactions: Nocro32510