• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Animations

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hi All
Do not kill me for asking in the wrong forum probably.

Anyone know how Nenad creates the sex animations for Adventures of WIlly D?
Are those animations from Rendirotica that he uses with his character models or did he make them?
They look really good. I would like to use some of those in my upcoming VN game.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hi All
Do not kill me for asking in the wrong forum probably.

Anyone know how Nenad creates the sex animations for Adventures of WIlly D?
Are those animations from Rendirotica that he uses with his character models or did he make them?
They look really good. I would like to use some of those in my upcoming VN game.
From what I've heard talented artists saying, Daz' own animations are pretty basic. I haven't played the title you're talking about, but if they're really smooth or complex then he probably had to either make them himself or edit the animations he downloaded in some way.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Play the game you'll love it.. specially the animations.

From what I've heard talented artists saying, Daz' own animations are pretty basic. I haven't played the title you're talking about, but if they're really smooth or complex then he probably had to either make them himself or edit the animations he downloaded in some way.

captainJugs

Jun 7, 2017
Here is the game engine he used:

To do those animations i would guess he imported idle standing/walking animations into Daz
Then rendered the video to images and created sprite sheets for the game engine.
The reason why the game is so huge - 5Gb

Daz is able to do those animations. the puppeteer tool works well.
Plus there are hundreds of animations you can download for walking, talking and standing etc

Sex animations are much harder to get and usually require you to make them yourself.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
ok, thx.. they look very realistic so kudos to Nenod as Willy D would say...

I'll for my game now stick with very simple motions or just screenshots..