Seeking Anime Art-Style Dating Sims with Multiple Routes and High Payoff Beyond Standard Visual Novels

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
It's not challenging to find a dating sim with an anime art style. I've played a lot of games and read countless visual novels at this point. But I am looking for something specific. I have played games like Runaway Girlfriend and Do You Have Akira Points?, as well as many harem games like Hero Harem Guild and Corrupted Kingdoms. I've also read numerous visual novels. All of these scratch the itch, but I often wish there was something that combined all of these elements a bit better. Maybe that is asking too much, but I often wish for a game that has the story of something like Runaway Girlfriend, the depth of routes and choices you occasionally get in visual novels, and the gameplay of some of the better H-games out there. No game truly feels like a dating sim. It either feels like I'm grinding for H-scenes, progressing through a (visual) novel story with dating as a potential factor, or playing a game that focuses on dating but feels as though choices are very limited/restricted.

Last edited: