[S>Artist 2D] Anime Artist Looking for project/ Collab/ Rev-Share

anguseef

Jan 6, 2021
Skills:
-Clip Studio Paint, Blender.
Its mainly for mock ups in Blender, fiddle with bone based animations but I havent done much with it. But atm I can try using it for .gif animation export.
Havent looking into Dragon Bones or Spine2D but open to trying it out. (Though for Spine2D I'd need to purchase a license and rather wait to see how the project is doing before doing so)

Preferred method of contact:
-Discord or Message here
FreezingCicada#4646

Employment Type & Rates:
- Rev-Share / Collab Only
Not looking for fan projects from existing IPs and more original project ideas. Nor looking to get paid as most projects does a Patreon thing and it would be kinda weird to one and done an artist and juice monthly subs before updates on the art side, imo.
Theres other reasons too like not wanting to deal with deals or waiting on a team feedback or paypal issues or getting scammed, etc.

Availability:
-CST 6 am - 1 am. Cant give days but if not around I'm busy for 5 - 9 hours.

Work Samples:
-https://twitter.com/angus_mang
Attached some roughs, no animation examples.

Additional comments:
- Prefer no Visual Novel/ Renpy projects or Furry, Monster Girls, Lolis, LGBTQ.
Vanilla-esque subject material, dark themes are ok but needs to be "Tasteful" or needs to be open to change on my end.
Basically if your going hard on the project and can send me a demo of the project that isnt just movement (Unless its a side scroller) or can give a Github repository I'd be motivated to work.

AzirZait

Aug 1, 2017
I want to make game, visual novel on unity.
I will write and code novel.
telegram - @LowpolygamesMD
discord - Lohia#9825