Unity Completed Desktop Waifu [v0.41] [Slowly Approaching Bear]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

GlacierC

Jul 31, 2017
Honestly, you are rightfully angry. I thought I had fixed this bug but because I can not reproduce it I am not really sure what is causing it. If anyone has this or a similar bug and would be willing to co-operate with me in fixing it please send me a message!
I am not angry, was a little upset that the game didn't function as it should have. I am willing to even download and reinstall the game to see if still has an issue.

Reactions: Otaku_Bob

Slowly Approaching Bear

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I am not angry, was a little upset that the game didn't function as it should have. I am willing to even download and reinstall the game to see if still has an issue.
Yesterday with a help of a few people we have probably identified the issue, which is either the Windows Display Language not being English or Cortana not being enabled entirely. I am not sure how long it will take to fix this, or if it is even possible fix by code but I will definitely post any updates here.

GlacierC

Jul 31, 2017
Yesterday with a help of a few people we have probably identified the issue, which is either the Windows Display Language not being English or Cortana not being enabled entirely. I am not sure how long it will take to fix this, or if it is even possible fix by code but I will definitely post any updates here.
I reinstalled the game. Using the desktop shortcut to the "Anime Assistant.exe" failed to launch the game. Went into the file location and was able to start the game using the "Assistant_Unity". Was able to bring up the menu options. When using the Quit button the game didn't close. Was able to shut down the game in the Windows Task Manager.

Windows 10 does cause a lot of problems at times and finding the solution to solve them can be a difficult process.

Reactions: Otaku_Bob

CineRuSS

Oct 3, 2018
Yesterday with a help of a few people we have probably identified the issue, which is either the Windows Display Language not being English or Cortana not being enabled entirely.
Maybe that's why this program isn't even starting for me. Is there some way to add german language? I could even help you :D

And Cortana will never be enabled on my systems so I can't use this program?

Slowly Approaching Bear

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Maybe that's why this program isn't even starting for me. Is there some way to add german language? I could even help you :D

And Cortana will never be enabled on my systems so I can't use this program?
You should be able to use it but the voice command features will not work.

Slowly Approaching Bear

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
All links updated to v0.24 that should fix the not starting up issue. However the root of the problem can not be fixed from my end, but this new update should tell you what is causing the issue exactly and then you should be able to fix it on your system.

Last edited:

Chris Samnden

Aug 25, 2018
I can't get her voice commands to work at all. Cortana works just fine and I also have my PC set to English (United States) but this will not work no matter what I've tried. Do you need to be signed in to a Microsoft account with Cortana? What other possible fixes or prerequisites are there?

russq

Sep 11, 2019
I accidentally dragged her, and she disappeared off the screen.
I tried to reinstall, but still cant see her. i think she is in the same rocation

Slowly Approaching Bear

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I can't get her voice commands to work at all. Cortana works just fine and I also have my PC set to English (United States) but this will not work no matter what I've tried. Do you need to be signed in to a Microsoft account with Cortana? What other possible fixes or prerequisites are there?
Could it be that when you set the language to English, the voice package did not come with it?

VP.PNG

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Will you add non-voice commands? For various reasons, i don't want to use voice commands but i still want a virtual assistant to do the things that i could do more easily myself.

Could you add more idle activities? Such as scrubbing the taskbar on hands and knees or wiping down the desktop background as if they were dirty?

Awesomeness931

May 14, 2020
Really cool concept but nothing more than a novelty right now, although I can see this being a genuinely cool and useful thing down the line.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes