Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
I didn’t read all gou wrote up here. But i am sure i get the rhetoric right.

Statistics shows he is #2 patreon earner in adult category. This only proves my point: final video costs 36-48$ for a regular patron.

I never stated my concerns of his body of work. Just dont like when people try to use fallacies to prove their point of view. To break it down: this video costs more than 6 bucks. Otherwise the guy wouldn’t make those.
I'm not using any fallacies though. You are completely missing my point and you self admittedly didn't even read my entire post so you have no leg to stand on there. My point was, that if you have not pledged to him at all, and don't want to pledge every month, all you have to do is pay a one time cost of 6 bucks to get access to the video when it releases, then you can cancel until he releases the next video. So for that person it only costs 6 bucks to get access to it. Everything else you said was irrelevant because you clearly missed my point entirely.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
Well shit. That sucks. Can't say i'm surprised though, with what patreon is doing to adult content in general. Don't get me wrong, patreon is a great crowdfunding platform, buuuut it's not very good if you are a conservative or adult content creator.

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
Well shit. That sucks. Can't say i'm surprised though, with what patreon is doing to adult content in general. Don't get me wrong, patreon is a great crowdfunding platform, buuuut it's not very good if you are a conservative or adult content creator.
Patreon is just fine with conservatives. The problem is that they tend to go off the rails into racism, hate speech, misogyny, etc without reading terms of service first. Then they argue censorship of free speech but patreon isn't a government site, its privately owned so they have no right to free speech. yadda, yadda, yadda.

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
Patreon is just fine with conservatives. The problem is that they tend to go off the rails into racism, hate speech, misogyny, etc without reading terms of service first. Then they argue censorship of free speech but patreon isn't a government site, its privately owned so they have no right to free speech. yadda, yadda, yadda.
That would be a fair point if it weren't for cases like Laura Southern who was banned without notice. And she isn't any of those things you described.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
That would be a fair point if it weren't for cases like Laura Southern who was banned without notice. And she isn't any of those things you described.
Well thats a lie. They always tell you how you break the terms of service. As for that person specifically it qualified under hate and stiring up sheep into possible violence. Things corporate entities don't want a part of. Meh, false persecution syndrome. A part of living in a bubble I suppose.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Posted on his homepage

"Well, my “crowdfunding” page was removed today, even with all “forbidden things” cleaned from it.
It’s not removed completely still, i will try to appeal against that decision.

I will keep you updated.

P.S. If you know good alternatives – you can post them in the comments. Thanks."

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes