Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

zexer2020

Mar 13, 2019
Same.
LWH got more community appreciation rather than BTQ out of a little detail most of are subconsciously unaware.
LWH was a voluntary ride while BTQ is about rape. I don't like any form of rape even the CG. That is why audience wants to see interrogator's scenes more coz she is down to it.
LWH2 also had more creativity and more erotic surprises! (her hair being pulled, that string not holding! etc)

konterfaust

Aug 13, 2016
Short cumshot test preview

Ok, i just rendered a few seconds of the cumshot scene (set it on rendering 1 hour ago), and it looks great.
I'm not gonna spoil the ending scenes, so i'm gonna post test simulations or something, before the release.

Right here - you can check out a very short cum-test, which i made 2 days ago. The final look is a bit different now, so it's just an old test. The material is also just a white color, without translucency.
The final simulation took about 30 hours to finish, btw.

View attachment cumshot_test1.mp4

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Dunno about you guys but i'd really want from Animo to take things further maybe with two horses DP some other character with every extra possible we've had until now...with a ATWT like on Lara's movie and of course dialogues and POVs like in BTQ

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes