Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes
Oct 7, 2017
Is there a place where somebody collected the new video previews and in general all the little video previews for supporters?
Normally you find those on yiff.party but he isn't featured on there for some reason...

Meklosias

Apr 27, 2018
Is there a place where somebody collected the new video previews and in general all the little video previews for supporters?
Normally you find those on yiff.party but he isn't featured on there for some reason...
Hes there but since yiff.party shows patreon
content and patreon is against bestiality he had to move to subscribestar.

Reactions: RiddledWithFilth

familyrule0

Jan 19, 2019
I don't know where're your update at concerning the game, here's the last video though:

Plus what he said: "Check out this "clothing system" test video here.
The first half is from the old version, second half is from the last version.
Icons and interface is not finished of course, but the whole system is working already.
It was a bit complicated, cause we have many different separate items, that you can wear at the same time. So the character is split into +35 zones, that can be occupied by different items (so you can't wear "conflicting" items on top of each other). "

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
I don't know where're your update at concerning the game, here's the last video though:
Animo
Plus what he said: "Check out this "clothing system" test video here.
The first half is from the old version, second half is from the last version.
Icons and interface is not finished of course, but the whole system is working already.
It was a bit complicated, cause we have many different separate items, that you can wear at the same time. So the character is split into +35 zones, that can be occupied by different items (so you can't wear "conflicting" items on top of each other). "
This'll be a GREAT game !!! Can't wait to try it.

Reactions: noname360

Blackknight

Mar 24, 2017
I didn't know the 4th one is out and I didn't expect there would be a 5th one. I guess Quiet will really get her revenge. That "dom girl" whose face we've yet to see will be sore for weeks. Though, I doubt she's never done it with her beloved horse before. Hehe.
i posted an image many many pages back of her full body including face. and she has said she doesnt let brutus fuck her.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes