Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
hmm, I am not sure, can't find the video showing off body types and clothes, that one stood out espescially to me
Yeah not all the previews are gonna show the same thing,this time he showed us something different.
Why would he show the same thing again? :KEK:

Dec 21, 2019
Man this is REALLY dragging on. Wrap it up and get to the new projects, the game and whatever else. Needed maybe 2 episodes of Quiet and 1 where the horse turns on the interrogator, done. Not 5 episodes. It's been 3 years of BTQ.

And at least 1/3rd of each episode is literally nothing, just extremely slow camera panning or characters walking around. Very filler ish.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Have you ever wondered why does he not show the interrogator's face if has already put in the effert to create/model it? He has not done so because the interrogator is the only one that has dialogues. If he shows her face, he will have to lipsync her dialogues which is a task unto itself.
So first you say he milks his Patreon (SubscribeStar actually, but that's beside the point), but then you critique him for doing something that saves him work and time? Doing lip syncing would only add another reason for him to further delay the releases, wouldn't it?

And let me play devil's advocate a little here. Do we have the full picture of what goes into making these animations for Animopron? Does he work on it full time, or is this just a thing he does in his spare time when he feels like it? Does he have any obligation to deliver a new part within a certain time span?

Milking supporters is something that comes up a lot in this forum. And I mean a lot. But if you were in the position of earning as much money with something you don't have to put much work in, if that's true, wouldn't you also do that?

Reactions: demothrax and six-
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes