Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Gutsma

May 15, 2020
Animo bro on 4chan posted this:

>Hey Animobro, any news on the release of BTQ4?

Yes!

Animobro here!

Animo just posted that:

> i will have a fully rendered P4 tomorrow in the morning.

> I need about 2 more days after that, to make the credits/fix some small bugs and make a final composition.

> I will do my best to release it on Saturday (no sound version).

Meaning that the soundless release is dropping Saturday

He also wrote "i hope we can release a fully sound version, on the next weekend."

Animo has also been active in the comments of his posts, filling us in on some stuff.

Part 4 is gonna be 50fps.

About rendering: "I was posting about the rendering power few times already. The speed of rendering is limited by "me" mostly, cause i simply can't prepare next scenes faster."

A supporter asked about creating different "support tiers." Animo replied

> 1-2$ doesn't make sense, as the most of these money will go as a "fees" - to the platform, and payment processors.

> I was having 2 tiers few years ago, but i find that it's very hard to post content for 2 tiers, since i'm usually posting every other day.

Also, since the last preview (preview 15), there is "about 6 more minutes of animation"

He also replied to a hater.

"i was having exactly 1 full day off, in past 2 months, where i started rendering. As you can see - it's not finished yet. I can not give you a perfect estimate, because it's a very complicated project, and you can't predict how much problems you will have to deal with, during rendering (and there's many)"

Also, about the enhancing gel/liquid, Animo confirmed that "Yes, it was used in this part, so you will see it soon." Meaning that is't most likely used in the last 6 minutes, as a cliff hanger.

As always, here's the previews. (There is nothing new though.)

Preview 1-60 and 15 rendered previews: Mega

I plan on making a separate mega folder for all the game stuff, after part 4 is released.
Wait did i lost something?
We knew that there is one cumshot scene already and its pussy creampie
So what is this cliffhanger or enhanced cum thing?
Cause i watched the previews and its just a dick dripping thick cum

jabbudahutt

May 11, 2019
Wait did i lost something?
We knew that there is one cumshot scene already and its pussy creampie
So what is this cliffhanger or enhanced cum thing?
Cause i watched the previews and its just a dick dripping thick cum
In one of the comment sections quite awhile ago, Animo mentioned that Quiet would find a bottle of "Horse Enhancer" during this episode but we wouldn't see it's effects this episode. He said it will make Brutus' cock bigger and "pulse," there is speculation that the cliffhanger ending will be Quiet applying the "enhancer." The reason for this is because someone suggested that Quiet put the cock ring on before hand so when his cock gets bigger, the ring snaps off and one of the last previews is Quiet putting on the ring.

Last edited:
Reactions: punhetas

Gutsma

May 15, 2020
What a type a time zone have animo? Did supporters know a release date(hour)
If you put a comment in his website and measure the difference between site's time and gmt you will find out that the site's time is +2 gmt so animopron is from germany,france or italy but since his site's bottom says made in africa i guess he is from tunisia, algeria, niger, nigeria or burkina faso

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes