Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Heryx

Nov 29, 2017
I've got a 1080p version, but at the beginning it says "Early version for supporters, unfinished Audio". I don't know if there's a newer version. I hadn't noticed any audio issues though
Nice, i got the same at the moment, there was a 5.1 surround audio here which i just downloaded, not sure if it's better since it's 5.1 sound and it's 3gb. The only thing i noticed is that you really need to crank the volume up alot more on the 5.1 compared to the early, i don't know maybe you jsut need a headset.

Heryx

Nov 29, 2017
Nice, i got the same at the moment, there was a 5.1 surround audio here which i just downloaded, not sure if it's better since it's 5.1 sound and it's 3gb. The only thing i noticed is that you really need to crank the volume up alot more on the 5.1 compared to the early, i don't know maybe you jsut need a headset.
Just compared both off them and realised the early version one is a bit "echoish", i guess it's to show they are in a room while the 5.1 got none off that and also the audio starts as soon you start the video while in the early it's starts around 2 sec later. but in my opinion both version are ok, don't think you need 5.1 unless you got a sound system who has 5.1 or higher. I myself got 7.1 sound system headset and 2.1 sound system stereo, so yeah.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Blackknight

Mar 24, 2017
Whats with the cum filling the buckets? He isn't using it for shit
i don't know about that but maybe it has something to do with quiet she loves cum. some more details. quiet has powers that the interrogator doesn't know about and that helps with the "switch" that's coming up with quiet in charge and the horse fucking the interrogator.

Saniee

Aug 21, 2017
He's using the bucket as kinda a lore thing, if the cum doesnt go in the bucket then Quiet could get soaked by it, atleast that's what how he explained it a while back.

69Spartan117

Nov 22, 2018
i don't know about that but maybe it has something to do with quiet she loves cum. some more details. quiet has powers that the interrogator doesn't know about and that helps with the "switch" that's coming up with quiet in charge and the horse fucking the interrogator.
Dafuq are you talking about

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes