Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
It would be the best! and of course theres a whole Lodge of sluts to visit the core 3

Yes a unicorn would be a great idea. Although Yen's is stuffed/fake (not sure which) but Ciri DID have a rea pet unicorn for a while
If Animo makes a poll after he finishes BTQ on which characters we wanna have for a next project I'd be happy to add Yennefer/Ciri/Triss to the list but I can't because obviously I'm not his patreon

konterfaust

Aug 13, 2016
First short rendered preview

Ok, here's a short rendered preview, from the "P2>P3 transfer" moment. I'm using a different settings now, but you can hardly notice a "blend" between two parts.

This video preview is without additional shadows (additional black\white AO layer), so it looks a bit "flat" now.

Right now i've got around ~40 seconds per frame (with old settings it was ~60 seconds), which is should be around average for the whole video (the speed is depends on how much characters/reflective objects in the frame).

View attachment P3_rendered_preview1.mp4

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Punishing sure but conservative certainly. We got about an hour of footage which is either horse anal, dicksucking or dildo/dp. Push forward. Try new shit. Go all the way trough. Have him fuck her mouth cum and deflate his cock and then that 20inch rim think stays in her mouth keeping her gaping open. Or in the ass. Don't care either way. Have Brutus fuck quiets ass and have investigator push her ass on quiets mouth and get fucked. Jesus I can think of this while just writing this.
Please if someone is a supporter in his Patreon page, proposes these suggestions they are perfect.
It reminds me the all the way through bonus In his first work (with Lara and the horse).
We need something less "realistic", I know take a dick horse entirely is impossible but it's quite simple for now, something more incredible like Tataro suggestions could be great. :)
The last one is pretty exciting (all the way through and the investigator get fucked by Brutus' dick at the same time).

Blackknight

Mar 24, 2017
Please if someone is a supporter in his Patreon page, proposes these suggestions they are perfect.
It reminds me the all the way through bonus In his first work (with Lara and the horse).
We need something less "realistic", I know take a dick horse entirely is impossible but it's quite simple for now, something more incredible like Tataro suggestions could be great. :)
The last one is pretty exciting (all the way through and the investigator get fucked by Brutus' dick at the same time).
he no longer on patreon believe its subscribestar

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes