VN - HTML - Animus Non Grata [v0.13.0] [FlimsyLegs]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Blood-Red Circus

Excellent game: good text, interesting plot (really), normal 3D art, many choices and different endings.
    Cons: lack of some images (but the game is still in development, so the reason is clear); although the events are well written with different options for action, there are not many of them, and some variety is not enough for me. But this is a matter of taste, I cannot reduce the rating for this.
    So, 5/5. I wish the author success and all the best.)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Belphegor666

Animus Non Grata
    BDSM rating: 5/5
    Star rating: ****

Played v0.9.0 – the game’s story is complete and playable, but the renders are not finished yet (3/7 chapters have art so far). It’s html based visual novel with backgroundmusic. There quite a few choices (mostly boiling down to whether you are submissive or defiant) and a handful of different endings. For those who don’t like reading, be aware, that this is more an illustrated story than a game.
    You play a woman who wakes up in Don’s house and are told that you are an android he saved from being scrapped. In exchange he wants you to be his sub until he removes the countermeasures from your body.
    Has spanking, male domination, whipping, breath play, bondage, blindfolds, gags, device bondage and rough sex.
    The renders are pretty, writing style is pretty good, sex scenes are well done and it’s obvious that the creator put in a lot of effort.
    Now – to the bad parts – In every timeline, except for the on where you enthusiastically obey him and enjoy everything he does, Don comes across as an abusive, raging asshole and it’s no surprise that his wife left him. For someone supposedly into bdsm he really doesn’t get the whole consent thing. If the MC refuses, hesitates or asks him to slow down he is always a cruel ass-hat and does it anyway or punishes her. Which would be fine if he was depicted as a sadist that saved an android to get his own sex slave or if he didn’t consider her a person but the narration does not do that.
    Recommended with the caveat that I consider Don an abusive predator who doesn’t understand bdsm.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Humbold56

The story is intense and very well written. Of course, you must like BDSM. But if you are into this, you will love the game. You can already play quite a bit, but only for chapter 1 animations exist. Happy to see the game develop further.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

mcslavey

excellent writing, top 1% around here. Characters have rich, intelligent dialogue as the story dramatically and philosophically explores the ultimate extremes of control, identity, and BDSM (emphasis on extreme sadism) via hard sci-fi tropes. It's more like sadistic existential drama/horror narrative, think "Get Out" multiplied by "50 shades of grey". The extreme sadism was not erotically interesting to me (it was horrifying), but I doin't think the main point of the work is to be erotic; rather, it's to be dramatic/horror/philosphical.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Candy1970

The Writing is Extremely Immersive , the characters have depth and feeling you don't see in many other games , It is mostly text based but a pleasure to read ...images are being added as I understand and if they continue to match with the Writing this could win awards .....your choices guide the story it doesn't feel like a railroad all the time ......there is a BDSM aspect to the game and though you are the submissive , it feels like you can keep some measure of control as well .

Type of game HTML text with choices Genre a fantasy erotic love story
    If you love female protagonist games and stories you really need to check this one out for yourself
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Rose emp

This is a text game, so you cannot give low rating just because it had no images to begin with! Try to be more imaginative next time! For summary, I give it 4/5 which is good.

The starting is pretty generic with you waking up as a female android who has no memories of her past, creating a new one with your current master.
    It has lots of BDSM content as this is what the game is focusing its genre on about, so don't go complaining about it too!

This game isn't sandbox although it looked like it should. This is more of a progression game on which path you choose as the game progresses from your choices you've picked.

I respect the developer for creating a tedious flowchart that expands the story which is something tough to do out of this generic plot, and it executes pretty well!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

inszel

A very bondage heavy game, focusing on themes of helplessness. The game allows for consenting content or a range of non-con themes. It generally allows you to resist and make your situation a bit worse. The lack of images are more than made up with the detailed writing.