VN Ren'Py Anna and her family - apocalypse [Development Thread]

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
Familie.jpg
Hello my dears,
my name is Marcel (Evildad) and I would like to present you my first game and of course advertise it a little in advance.
I've been working on making my own game for a while. I think I've been trying it for about a year. Since I have no experience in real programming or in 3D design, there were really serious setbacks at the beginning that made me desperate. In the beginning I wanted to make it big, through Unity or Unreal, which really went wrong. Then a few months ago, when I was about to start the task, I reoriented myself and worked intensively with Renpy. A real dream for beginners, I think. From there on, my project grew slowly but steadily and dealing with Daz 3D became much easier for me.
Now after a few months and a lot of learning processes, the time has come and the first version is about to be released. I hope that in the future I can continue to fill the game with life together with you and that I can incorporate many of your ideas. Not all of them can be built in or the actual story will be destroyed, but I think a large part will certainly be possible.

At the current status (v 0.12) the planned pictures are all integrated, the story is finished, the quest and time system is running and the character screen works. The first repeatable events are already integrated.
While the spelling correction is being made, I am currently working on adjusting the appearance of the dummies of the character screen and the selection menus.
The first two updates will be about bug fixes, optimizations and other adjustments. Maybe even more quests. Depending on how many bugs I have missed. Also at the top of the list is a better English translation. Unfortunately, my translator, who initially wanted to do it for free, dropped out. Unfortunately, I cannot afford a paid person at the moment. ☹
Otherwise there is only a little work to be done on the code and it has to be tested and checked again by friends.

I hope I was able to give one or the other an insight and arouse their curiosity.

Overview:
Anna (MC), Jan, Alice and Lisa are survivors of a virus apocalypse and are forced to leave their safe bunker after about a year. After they have found a safe shelter, the hard work begins. They need to establish a food supply, find tools, and keep exploring the area. Meanwhile, Anna is always caught up with her past as a staunch nudist. Even a special incident from that time will force you to make difficult decisions again and again.
In addition, there are always dangers lurking in some areas that you have to conquer and overpower.
Will you be up to it?​

Expected release: 01.06.21 13.06.21 on itch.io and until hopefully here
Version: Early Access 0.12
Language: German / English
Censored: no
Genre: Renpy, 3DCG, HD, protagonist, exhibitionism, handjob, blowjob, corruption, harem, incest, milf, sandpit, survival, small tits, masturbation, animated (not really much yet), foot fetish, urinating
Planned: vaginal sex, oral sex, anal sex, lesbians, voyeurism, pregnancy
Renderings: approx. 220 (total image 337)
Playing time currently approx. 45 minutes
support for me:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1623588158871.png

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
So where is the download? I want to give it a try! (I promise that I can give good playtest feedback)

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
Small update.
With the external text correction, some errors have unfortunately been incorporated that need to be corrected.
During the correction I also noticed other small errors that I do not want to publish. Therefore the release will be postponed a little.

Otherwise the basic language German is finished so far. I will continue with the english translation as soon as the known errors have been fixed.
I actually hoped that I would still get the new user interface ready and be able to integrate it. Unfortunately, this will no longer work and will therefore only be available in the first update.

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
Small update!
There are still two bugs that I have to fix then I can put it online. Unfortunately there are slight delays because I feel really bad after the second corona vaccination. But it should be finished now on the weekend!

Anna and her family - apocalypse on itch.io

I don't know if I can still make it here today. I am currently in the process of uploading it to three download platforms and then filling out the rules and template.

Last edited:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Female protagonist + survival, you have piqued my interest.
I see lesbian is planned. Will it be only a minor part of the game, or will it be possible to have a majority of lesbian scenes ? And even a pure lesbian route ?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
actually reverse harem.
I haven't seen it here yet, so I thought it was less confusing.

Sorry, I don't understand what is a reverse harem.
Does it mean that the female MC is a part of the harem, so share a man with other women and maybe even men (which don't interest me, but may suit the taste of other players) ?
Or that she may have a harem (with many men and/or women) ?

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I don't know if grandpa survived it would been sexy as illogical means. No offense, her son doing power grab move to be stale.
My question is there impregnation/pregnancy in this game? <- that would make interesting and natural.

I would liked stayed in bunker versus find shack which has no means survive another anti-dead strike from government.

If food ran out you simply figure different measure like grow a farm? something doesn't exist in this game. Come up with fishing or utilize tree harvesting, packing all holes in shack would be beneficial making the home warmer thus no need use fireplace.

Roof repair and any essential need to gather would be on forefront who make survive long term.

Bug I ran into was kitchen bug, and bathroom use bug and strange links pop up right click doesn't shrink them.
I think I maxed usage of your game. I don't think I go further from tent.

Overall it needs work there some words that aren't translated to English/revisiting location that finished it says something in German which has me question I should just go german to english site but I realize I am not developer so I can't fix it.

Currently in game if click incest mod, you end up having sexual petting that as far gets. Anything beyond that is like your stuck if game continues. I will wait for update.