TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Mate, If I were you, I'd do yourself a favour and don't waste your time with that person.
All they see is gold dust constantly dropping out of the dev's arsehole.

I put them on ignore a while back, so I don't have to read their constant lies and white-knighting BS.;)
Damn the gold dust constantly dropping.... at first I read dripping but that would have to be liquid gold if it was dripping... anyways the imagery.... just can't unseen that :). Some funny and I would say accurate stuff there my friend.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Zara Scarlet: should i let you tempt me to search more than 20k of posts or even on other platforms? No thank you. Given that you claim to have too much time on your hands you could search yourself and prove me wrong. After all now miraculously there are more cases with a delay than just this one.
And yes the effort to claim things is much less than actually researching and presenting substantial evidence. But that doesn't mean or prove that it isn't there.
As much fun as it is (sometimes) to argue with these white knights it gets old... I agree with TG (ThickGravy). I myself am much less irritated after I put them on ignore. I just imagine the person furiously typing away at their keyboard in their parents basement and screaming at their monitor about how great and wonderful the dev is all the while being ignored..... ahhh I almost jizzed in my pants thinking about it.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
So people who are new to this game or are not patrons do not have the right to criticize/suggest anything at all

This means that dev doesn't want new people to come, suggest and play this game and just keep pleasuring his old people.

And that's how a community is build,BY ABANDONING NEW PEOPLE
Of course you're entitled to criticise or suggest anything you want. But if the Dev isn't listening, because he doesn't visit this site or is visiting it infrequently. Most of your criticisms or suggestions will fall on deaf ears. The only way you can influence change, is by convincing people like me, who are actually patrons and can put your point of view across, where the Devs will hear it. But continuously trashing the Devs, is not the way to achieve that.

I understand you're impatient to play the update. We both are. The Bar content, is my favourite part of the game, and we only get like one scene per year now, so I've been waiting for it, for quite a while. But constantly moaning about it on this site, will not make it appear any quicker. Because the Dev will never see it. And I can assure you, other people are currently asking the Devs these very questions on Discord, where they do see it. So all we can do, is wait for them to release it. Which hopefully will not be too long off.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
As much fun as it is (sometimes) to argue with these white knights it gets old... I agree with TG (ThickGravy). I myself am much less irritated after I put them on ignore. I just imagine the person furiously typing away at their keyboard in their parents basement and screaming at their monitor about how great and wonderful the dev is all the while being ignored..... ahhh I almost jizzed in my pants thinking about it.
Well unfortunately, my father is dead and my mother is 95 and live's in a bungalow in a retirement village. So there is no basement for me to live in. Plus, I left home over 40 years ago anyway, so I'm afraid your fantasy of me being a teen keyboard warrior, is well wide of the mark. I did remark earlier that I was retired, which should have given you a really big clue about how old I actually am. But of course, you cant see that, so actually the jokes on you.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Zara Scarlet: should i let you tempt me to search more than 20k of posts or even on other platforms? No thank you. Given that you claim to have too much time on your hands you could search yourself and prove me wrong. After all now miraculously there are more cases with a delay than just this one.
And yes the effort to claim things is much less than actually researching and presenting substantial evidence. But that doesn't mean or prove that it isn't there.
How very convenient for you. You can't produce the evidence, because there is none. You're just inventing it. Say the BS enough times and it becomes true

Now, who's splitting hairs? I've never said there has only been one time, when the Devs have delayed an update significantly, only that it has happened infrequently, and in all cases there has been a valid reason. You on the other hand talk about a 'pattern' of delays, which is effectively claiming every single update or at least most updates are significantly delayed. This is patently false, and you have absolutely no evidence for such a claim. Hence your lame excuse for not producing it. Because if you know it exists, how come you don't know where it is? If you're so convinced, it should be easy to find, because after all there is a 'pattern'. And if that's the case, you shouldn't have to go too far back to produce it.

I'm not gonna do that for you. You're the one making this claim, so the onus is on you to prove it. Otherwise, it's just so much BS.

Reactions: pleaseletme

pandaman4321

Apr 4, 2018
Of course you're entitled to criticise or suggest anything you want. But if the Dev isn't listening, because he doesn't visit this site or is visiting it infrequently. Most of your criticisms or suggestions will fall on deaf ears. The only way you can influence change, is by convincing people like me, who are actually patrons and can put your point of view across, where the Devs will hear it. But continuously trashing the Devs, is not the way to achieve that.

I understand you're impatient to play the update. We both are. The Bar content, is my favourite part of the game, and we only get like one scene per year now, so I've been waiting for it, for quite a while. But constantly moaning about it on this site, will not make it appear any quicker. Because the Dev will never see it. And I can assure you, other people are currently asking the Devs these very questions on Discord, where they do see it. So all we can do, is wait for them to release it. Which hopefully will not be too long off.
From the way you talk, i can see you are trying very hard to convince people to becoming his patreon :ROFLMAO: I usually don't discuss much on forums or leave any comments because I think it won't have any effect on the dev, even those who give money to him may not make him do better or release the update on time. It is because of people like you, blindly protecting him that he has become more and more lazy and irresponsible because he thinks that even if he does nothing, they will still support him and donate money to him.
In his discord, there are only flatterers. You have to be very careful with what you say, if you offend him you can be kicked out of the server at any time. and yea, some people are asking about the release but he is still keeping silence even though he said he just need a couple more days.

RecklessOG

Dec 25, 2023

Ur questioning the very existence of this forum my friend

If this forum isn't a medium to voice your opinion to dev or the community or in fact everyone,Why it was made in the first place!

And why are you trying to convince people to become patrons?

I think it's you who has become desperate now to have the update rather than us because it's you who's money's getting wasted and you still can't play the update
And still you want to defend Dev's actions!
It's your responsibility to wake up Dev and ask about his decisions of why update's still not ready or released constantly

Dec 21, 2019
How very convenient for you. You can't produce the evidence, because there is none. You're just inventing it. Say the BS enough times and it becomes true

Now, who's splitting hairs? I've never said there has only been one time, when the Devs have delayed an update significantly, only that it has happened infrequently, and in all cases there has been a valid reason. You on the other hand talk about a 'pattern' of delays, which is effectively claiming every single update or at least most updates are significantly delayed. This is patently false, and you have absolutely no evidence for such a claim. Hence your lame excuse for not producing it. Because if you know it exists, how come you don't know where it is? If you're so convinced, it should be easy to find, because after all there is a 'pattern'. And if that's the case, you shouldn't have to go too far back to produce it.

I'm not gonna do that for you. You're the one making this claim, so the onus is on you to prove it. Otherwise, it's just so much BS.
I have never seen a person defend a game to the hilt, so much so that I suspected that you were one of the developers......but if that were not the case you are only making yourself ridiculous. here everyone can express their tastes and opinions, the only one who contests every little criticism (even if constructive, because none of us wants the game to stop being supported but to be managed much better than a few years ago)
I repeat that it is one of the most promising games in this category and criticisms are only good for the developer and for those who are putting money into supporting it.
reflect on what I just said to you and have the humility to apologize for how you have been behaving with the other users of this forum

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Is the sandbox version similar to the game in RPGM?

I tend to prefer the sandbox modes because you can choose the order of the missions and you don't miss any scenes, but I don't know how much grind this game has :unsure:.

pandaman4321

Apr 4, 2018
I have never seen a person defend a game to the hilt, so much so that I suspected that you were one of the developers......but if that were not the case you are only making yourself ridiculous. here everyone can express their tastes and opinions, the only one who contests every little criticism (even if constructive, because none of us wants the game to stop being supported but to be managed much better than a few years ago)
I repeat that it is one of the most promising games in this category and criticisms are only good for the developer and for those who are putting money into supporting it.
reflect on what I just said to you and have the humility to apologize for how you have been behaving with the other users of this forum
i think he is just a normal person who is obsessed with the dev and this game too much. He is scared that the dev will abandon this project with the money he has donated to them. He is trying to convince others to stop criticizing the dev and trying to get more people to become patrons for them just to please them.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Ur questioning the very existence of this forum my friend

If this forum isn't a medium to voice your opinion to dev or the community or in fact everyone,Why it was made in the first place!

And why are you trying to convince people to become patrons?

I think it's you who has become desperate now to have the update rather than us because it's you who's money's getting wasted and you still can't play the update
And still you want to defend Dev's actions!
It's your responsibility to wake up Dev and ask about his decisions of why update's still not ready or released constantly
I'm not trying to convince anyone to become a patron. You're the one who is constantly banging on about the failings of the Dev of this game. I'm just giving you advice how to get the Dev to listen to you. But if you want to carry on shouting in the dark, that's fine by me. You can do it till the cows come home on this thread, and it won't make the Dev any more likely to visit it and pay attention to the complaints of you and others. But if you became a patron, you could complain everyday and I guarantee he'd see it everytime.

And I'm not wasting my money. I don't pay just to play the game. I pay mainly so I can be part of the development process, together with all my fellow patrons. Without the patrons money, there would be no development. In our own small way, each of us is a part of the making of this game. If it was simply about playing the game, I wouldn't need to pay at all. I could just do what most of the people on this site do, and download it for free. You view this from a much more limited perspective than I do. You just want to play the content. Whereas for me, it's about much more than that.

I'm an extremely patient person. Waiting a few weeks is nothing to me, even though I really do want to play this update. You'll never see me complaining to the Dev about silly things like this. I complain about serious stuff, like if content isn't working the way it should. This is just a minor irritation, and it only becomes a big thing for you folks, because you allow it to.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is the sandbox version similar to the game in RPGM?

I tend to prefer the sandbox modes because you can choose the order of the missions and you don't miss any scenes, but I don't know how much grind this game has :unsure:.
No, it is not, you have a map and have to go to the next event, and change Anna the clothes, it is not bad I prefer the sandbox mode,
Edit: it is without grind fret not,

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
i think he is just a normal person who is obsessed with the dev and this game too much. He is scared that the dev will abandon this project with the money he has donated to them. He is trying to convince others to stop criticizing the dev and trying to get more people to become patrons for them just to please them.
I definitely don't believe that at all. The Dev has stated on many occasions, that he will keep making the game, as long as the patrons want him to. Obviously, that won't be forever. Because eventually it will end. But everything suggests, that him and his fellow Dev are planning to continue for quite a few years yet. He has over 1000 patrons and has done for most of the games existence, and that includes a sizeable hardcore of people, who are in it for the long haul. So he doesn't really need to get more patrons. Obviously, he welcomes new patrons and every year there are new ones, as some old ones leave. But at this stage, I don't think getting new patrons is a major priority for him. And it certainly has nothing to do with me.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
How can someone making up facts, be a constructive criticism? Constructive criticisms need to be accurate to be effective, and Lac's erroneous suggestion, that there is 'pattern' of delays, that he makes without any proof whatsoever, is a very strange form of constructive criticism if you ask me. The problem with statements like that. Is that if people don't challenge them, then other people begin to believe them as well, and before you know it, a majority of people accept it as the pure unvarnished truth.

RecklessOG

Dec 25, 2023
I'm not trying to convince anyone to become a patron. You're the one who is constantly banging on about the failings of the Dev of this game. I'm just giving you advice how to get the Dev to listen to you. But if you want to carry on shouting in the dark, that's fine by me. You can do it till the cows come home on this thread, and it won't make the Dev any more likely to visit it and pay attention to the complaints of you and others. But if you became a patron, you could complain everyday and I guarantee he'd see it everytime.

And I'm not wasting my money. I don't pay just to play the game. I pay mainly so I can be part of the development process, together with all my fellow patrons. Without the patrons money, there would be no development. In our own small way, each of us is a part of the making of this game. If it was simply about playing the game, I wouldn't need to pay at all. I could just do what most of the people on this site do, and download it for free. You view this from a much more limited perspective than I do. You just want to play the content. Whereas for me, it's about much more than that.

I'm an extremely patient person. Waiting a few weeks is nothing to me, even though I really do want to play this update. You'll never see me complaining to the Dev about silly things like this. I complain about serious stuff, like if content isn't working the way it should. This is just a minor irritation, and it only becomes a big thing for you folks, because you allow it to.
Are you willing to take 100% guarantee that he's going to listen to me?
If yes I will try to buy the top tier subscription before next update as this one is disappointing

And if he still doesn't you are going to be the one who's going to pay for it for and for everyone who got converted into buying subscription?DEAL?

4.00 star(s) 137 Votes