Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Are you willing to take 100% guarantee that he's going to listen to me?
If yes I will try to buy the top tier subscription before next update as this one is disappointing

And if he still doesn't you are going to be the one who's going to pay for it for and for everyone who got converted into buying subscription?DEAL?
Are you for real? I'm simply giving you advice. If you don't want to take it. That's fine. If you become a patron, he will definitely hear what you have to say. Whether he acts on it though, is entirely up to him. And it doesn't need to be a top tier subscription. Any will do.

RecklessOG

Dec 25, 2023
Are you for real? I'm simply giving you advice. If you don't want to take it. That's fine. If you become a patron, he will definitely hear what you have to say. Whether he acts on it though, is entirely up to him. And it doesn't need to be a top tier subscription. Any will do.
Then how can u say us not to post anything here because it's of no use!
Our energies getting wasted commenting week after week for such lame delay,we are wasting our time waiting for game but its our choice to do so!
OUR LiFE,OUR RULES

We aren't doing it just for sake of grabbing someone's attention

You cannot even take the guarantee whether he will listen to us or not and ur defending him like he is your real life brother or something!

Jul 13, 2022
Well I can tell you he's had 1000-1200 Patrons for the last 6 years. The total goes up and down, because some people only subscribe when an update is released. It's stayed pretty steady throughout that entire period, and updates have been released every 2-3 months , apart from a few occasions when the updates have been longer, or they've had some unexpected issue to deal with, as is the case this time. So whilst it's possible you might be right with some Devs, in the case of Deepsleep, it hasn't made any difference at all.

Also Devs have to work very hard for their money. It's not a 9-5 job you know. They have to work 60-70 hours a week, and when an update is being released, it can be considerably more. And when you start your game, it's a big gamble. You have no idea whether your initial months of hard work for little reward, is going to pay off. The failure rate is extremely high and many Devs give up, because it's soul destroying to put in a ton of effort, not get any reward and then have people trashing your efforts on top of that. So if Devs get to the point, where they've achieved success and are earning a good income. Then I say good on them, because they've almost certainly had to work damn hard to get there.
I agree for some points, I used to work in game development and it's one of the hardest job, you really don't know sometime if your hardwork will payoff.

But if people show some interest in your game, technically only starting era is hardwork. Character animation is hard and takes time. But when the time passes it takes less and less time.

Because you already have huge amount of sex animation library at this point. Do you think DeepSleep create cowgirl doggystyle etc. positions from scratch everytime or he uses the same animations from other scenes ? :D We are not seeing "unique" animation everytime right ? How many times you've seen Anna in walking / running animations ? There was one dancing scene I think and it was bad.

But for sex scenes at this point its pretty straighforward. you "wear" same sex animations for different characters. It only takes time if you are creating them first time.

Mostly posing and rendering takes time and if there is new cloths etc.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Are you willing to take 100% guarantee that he's going to listen to me?
If yes I will try to buy the top tier subscription before next update as this one is disappointing

And if he still doesn't you are going to be the one who's going to pay for it for and for everyone who got converted into buying subscription?DEAL?
Mate, I've been an elite patron of Deep's loads of times, since this game first came out.
In my experience of the dev, if he doesn't like what you've said, then he'll just completely ignore you.

It would seem to me that praise is readily accepted, but any form of crticism is most unwelcome.
So, don't expect answers to any awkward questions, or replies to unfavourble comments.

As I said, that's just my experience of it over a long period of time.
It's your money at the end of the day.;)

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Zara Scarlet: should i let you tempt me to search more than 20k of posts or even on other platforms? No thank you. Given that you claim to have too much time on your hands you could search yourself and prove me wrong. After all now miraculously there are more cases with a delay than just this one.
And yes the effort to claim things is much less than actually researching and presenting substantial evidence. But that doesn't mean or prove that it isn't there.
As in a court of law, the burden of proof is on the accuser, Not the accused. You make the claim but you don't want to do the work to back it up. Seems to me that you haven't been playing as long as you'd want some to believe because if you had, you could call up a couple of delays off the top of your head. I play about a dozen different games and I can recall when most of them have had delays beyond their normal release dates. Like so many of you out there like to allude, you have to show me the proof, otherwise you're talking smoke.
Bottom line is, so what if it didn't come out last week or whenever the dev said? You're Still here, griping and waiting for it and when it Does come out, you'll play it, come on here, gripe about it, then rinse and repeat. Just let it go before some modder comes on and delete all the comments for being OT.

Reactions: pleaseletme

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
doccop63: you surely didn't come around much because there are many laws in the world and the typical sentence of a lawyer is: "it depends". I also already said that i am to lazy to clue you in.
And how long i am here or not proves nothing and adds nothing of value. This is just speculation on your side and i may add it's pretty off.
My bottom line is: after it quieted down you are the necromancer here.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
doccop63: you surely didn't come around much because there are many laws in the world and the typical sentence of a lawyer is: "it depends". I also already said that i am to lazy to clue you in.
And how long i am here or not proves nothing and adds nothing of value. This is just speculation on your side and i may add it's pretty off.
My bottom line is: after it quieted down you are the necromancer here.
But you cast the first spell

RecklessOG

Dec 25, 2023
As in a court of law, the burden of proof is on the accuser, Not the accused. You make the claim but you don't want to do the work to back it up. Seems to me that you haven't been playing as long as you'd want some to believe because if you had, you could call up a couple of delays off the top of your head. I play about a dozen different games and I can recall when most of them have had delays beyond their normal release dates. Like so many of you out there like to allude, you have to show me the proof, otherwise you're talking smoke.
Bottom line is, so what if it didn't come out last week or whenever the dev said? You're Still here, griping and waiting for it and when it Does come out, you'll play it, come on here, gripe about it, then rinse and repeat. Just let it go before some modder comes on and delete all the comments for being OT.
Delay is not just this update's delay we are talking about
The delay was already in form of shit ass novel which was just a lame excuse to not continue the main story

Also do I need to tell you how many times the game was delayed 1-2 weeks even though estimates were given that a update was going to be released by end of month

Even though he's gonna release on Wednesday,it still will be Buggy as hell don't consider this Wednesday release as final so it's also a delay for final update version

Who tells him to do such scenes which take heavy rendering and time when we can enjoy 1-2 characters atmost scenes as well

What more evidence do you need?

khantus

Jan 30, 2019
Does anyone know the scene list for the upcoming update? Is BENJAMIN/HOBO and Alfred in the upcoming update?
The scenes so far are:

*A short dinner scene at home with John and Andrew, further expanding Andrews's conflicting thoughts about Anna's naughty side.
*Scene at work with the first company Anna did business with. Her partners were very pleased and are ready to expand their business.
*A scene in which Sergey and Anna have to deal with Carl's situation.
*Scene with the boys Anna met on the beach
*Scene with Emily in the bar (both paths)

It appears that both Benjamin and Alfred will not be included in this update.:(

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
The scenes so far are:

*A short dinner scene at home with John and Andrew, further expanding Andrews's conflicting thoughts about Anna's naughty side.
*Scene at work with the first company Anna did business with. Her partners were very pleased and are ready to expand their business.
*A scene in which Sergey and Anna have to deal with Carl's situation.
*Scene with the boys Anna met on the beach
*Scene with Emily in the bar (both paths)

It appears that both Benjamin and Alfred will not be included in this update.:(
My guess is, there'll be a scene with Benjamin at least, over the weekend. So in one of the following two updates. It was set up earlier in the week, so you would expect it to be coming soon.

Reactions: FMag and khantus
4.00 star(s) 137 Votes