Original Size Win/Linux: 2.5 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 565 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 550 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Saves:

Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 v0.97] [Compressed] VN

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.5 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 563 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 549 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

aspicycabbage

May 30, 2022
Does this STILLLLLL have that game breaking bug where a certain route/s dead ended on a broken trigger at a certain point when, iirc, you had to visit the bar? I think it happened if Jeremy was dead or Anna was on good terms with him or something like that. It hadn't been fixed over 2 or 3 updates last i checked.

helloman106

May 3, 2021
this game crushed after the previous save when anna shoot the pistol. then the game restart but after a certain moment it agin crushed please help me anyone. Is it fixable???

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 v0.95] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.17 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 504 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 490 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

or you can
Check out my
OK, so I am curious. I keep seeing people (especially compressors) posting links to Mixdrop. I had always thought that Mixdrop was a fake spam site. Any time I click on a "download" button at Mixdrop, it loads a spam page trying to sell me something. It doesn't matter how many times I try this, it always happens and nothing is downloaded. Does this not happen for everyone. Is anyone able to use Mixdrop? I presume so, becsue otherwise why would you upload to it?

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
Can someone tell me if there will be released a patch for the bugs so i should wait or should i donwload the game even if it's a bit bugged?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It doesn't matter how many times I try this, it always happens and nothing is downloaded. Does this not happen for everyone. Is anyone able to use Mixdrop? I presume so, becsue otherwise why would you upload to it?
No problem here. I think it is due to your Ad-Blocker. What Ad-Blocker do you have?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:D Damn, now that I went to see that there was a new version, I was already missing playing with Anna :p

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 v0.95] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.17 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 504 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 490 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

or you can
Check out my
Android version please? Or is there a modder already for it.?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Can someone tell me if there will be released a patch for the bugs so i should wait or should i donwload the game even if it's a bit bugged?
It probably depends on your route. For me, it is impossible to progress with my save file, even going back quite a way, so I think it is best to wait. I game is a bit borked to be honest.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There is a walkthrough for this game? For to know what happens if you make certain choices instead of others…

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes