5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fasd95

Sep 4, 2017
Anna.jpg

I can't find scene gallery menu. I'm using compressed Ver 1.6
Should I play non-compressed?

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
HI OP, cant seem to unlock all scenes. Clicking "unlock all" does not do anything, anything wrong I might be doing?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I have nothing else to try, I installed the mod in a clean game and it worked perfectly.

I'll upload the whole game already patched to be sure, but it will take a while.

Edit: and it's up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mchammer22

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
I have nothing else to try, I installed the mod in a clean game and it worked perfectly.

I'll upload the whole game already patched to be sure, but it will take a while.

Could be a permissions thing? TBF, I'm running the app on wine so there could be something there

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Downloading the compressed version of the game with your mod implemented works, but if you try and use it on the uncompressed version it doesn't work. Hope that helps.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Could be a permissions thing? TBF, I'm running the app on wine so there could be something there
The performance via Wine is horrible. Why don't you play it natively on your OS (Mac/Linux)? :unsure:

I play it natively on Linux without Wine and it works much, much better as through Wine.

You can pm me if you want to know how you can play almost every RPGs natively on your OS.

/Cold

redknight00 sorry for being off-topic!

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017

Patch - Unlock all not work ...
Full - Unlock all -Ok , but animations don't work...

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Okay, now I tested the animations and Unlock all in all windows version (it took me hours to download all) and all seems to be working.

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Okay, now I tested the animations and Unlock all in all windows version (it took me hours to download all) and all seems to be working.
I don't really care(I already played the original),just saw a link to the mod and decided to try, unfortunately it did not work :unsure:
maybe it's the features of my OS...or am I inept:ROFLMAO:

sdez

Jan 7, 2019
for some reason my game will not let me do anything on day 20. there is nothing in the journal or anything everywhere i go it just says go home and when i do that there is nothing for me to do in the first place.

so please help

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote