Mod RPGM Anna Exciting Affection: RedMod [v10] [redknight00]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Amak

Oct 13, 2017
If I don't unlock all, I can't scroll down the gallery list...

Thank you for this mod . It really makes the game better! The diagonal movement is awesome, but maybe you could put a warning in the read me file: After you exit a quest location go down, not sideways, because you can miss the next quest trigger. (I did it and probably sdez's problem, two posts above, is caused by the same issue)

Last edited:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
If I don't unlock all, I can't scroll down the gallery list...

Thank you for this mod . It really makes the game better! The diagonal movement is awesome, but maybe you could put a warning in the read me file: After you exit a quest location go down, not sideways, because you can miss the next quest trigger. (I did it and probably sdez's problem, two posts above, is caused by the same issue)
I can't reproduce the first error, the scrolling is working fine regardless of unlocking scenes. Are you positive you have enough scenes to need scrolling?

The second one I can take a look, but I'll need to know where and when that happened.

Amak

Oct 13, 2017
Yes, I'm positive I have more scenes than the list.

After Serghey poker/ bj scene I went home and couldn't sleep. This was because after exiting the club, Tim back alley scene didn't trigger because I moved left just after exiting the door.

thank you for the quick answer

ravi80in

Feb 15, 2018
Hello Friend could you help to find One scene that is anna and carl in Office while anna go to carl's office for submit account document.
sorry for bad English..
i won't find that scene.
please help me guys

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
Are there some scenes missing from the mod? seem to think there was others scenes in this game but can't quite remember

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Are there some scenes missing from the mod? seem to think there was others scenes in this game but can't quite remember
It's possible, I added every scene from the original dev's gallery so it might very well be missing stuff.

Do let me know if you spot a scene that is not in the mod and I'll see about adding it.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hey redknight00.
You are most likely busy with other projects/real life etc and that is understandable, I was only wondering how the update for the mod is coming along?

Best regards

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Updated to new version, sorry for the delay, I have been extra busy in the past weeks.

Also, one of the new scenes is fucking long, so do tell me if anything is wrong with it or out of order.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Updated to new version, sorry for the delay, I have been extra busy in the past weeks.

Also, one of the new scenes is fucking long, so do tell me if anything is wrong with it or out of order.
No need to be sorry my friend. You are a hero for making the mod for this game.
My hat are off for you.

Thank you. :)

*EDIT* : I get a high virus alert for downloading from that site so it can't be downloaded, any chance for a mega maybe?

Last edited:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
No need to be sorry my friend. You are a hero for making the mod for this game.
My hat are off for you.

Thank you. :)

*EDIT* : I get a high virus alert for downloading from that site so it can't be downloaded, any chance for a mega maybe?
Keep your adblocker and NoScript on, Mega is being a bitch with us and deleting our accounts, so I can't use it and Racaty is the second best for this sort of stuff.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote