osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
This is just great, I wish you could "Renpify" the better RPGM's like Elena's Life, Lily of the Valley etc.
Elena's Life is definitely a possibility. It also uses RPG Maker MV like Anna EA so if I make my conversion scripts generic enough I could use them on Elena as well as My Girlfriend's Amnesia and Sensual Samantha for instance.

LotV uses RPG Maker VX Ace so that will probably require extra reverse engineering and new scripts. But I always might get bored again. My vacation days did double this year because of my new job to 40 days so who knows . . .

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
This is fucking awesome. And this used on Elena's Life or My Girlfriend's Amnesia would be awesome. I love Elena's Life, but all the shitty tiny tasks and walking makes it take such a painstakingly long time to play compared to the actual content.

Reactions: yavuz and patrickB

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
@osmcuser132
Just to report, automatic saves are deleted, apparently at random, playing the game.

BTW, good job.

HenrikIbsen

Aug 24, 2017
This is great. Thanks for your efforts. Are there other RPGM games remade for RenPy? There's a lot of lengthy RPGM games that I would enjoy playing, but the overworld maneuvering is so slow, I can't muster the effort. I suppose I ought to look through other mods.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
I'd forgotten how hot Anna is. Love her curves and juicy thick thighs. And I'm 100% with what's said above, would love more of these as many RPGM games gets to be too much walking and stupid tasks compared to the actual content.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
isnt this create a problem with the original game ?
i mean in term of Patreon money and stuff ?
i know that alots of peoples would prefer to play the renpy version than the rpgmaker version and soo maybe abandon the original creator and his patreon for this one.
and thats didnt make any troubles ?

well, i dont want to make troubles but i m just curious because its kind of thing that can create serious troubles becauise of money.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: !BlackOmen!

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
This is amazing. I was only a little but into the RPG maker version before I noticed this existed and it makes me so happy to avoid pointless walking around.

Maybe it's worth contacting some of the authors of the more popular RPG maker games? An automatically generated Ren'Pi version can only be good for them. I'd love to be able to replay games like My Girlfriend's Amnesia with different choices but I can't bring myself to do it with all the walking and dialogue to wade through.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Thx for this MOD/remake, its excellent and serves well indeed after playing the RPG original first. With this Ren'py remake you can easily go through all the different scenes and 'choices' without the grind. Don't mind the 'grind' though originaly, it keeps the tension a bit of where and when a nice Render or animation pops-up :)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Anna EA is on e of my favorite games!
It's nice to be able to replay it faster without the whole RPGM interface.
Hope you can keep it up!

Reactions: Namco15

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
isnt this create a problem with the original game ?
i mean in term of Patreon money and stuff ?
i know that alots of peoples would prefer to play the renpy version than the rpgmaker version and soo maybe abandon the original creator and his patreon for this one.
and thats didnt make any troubles ?

well, I don't want to make troubles but I m just curious because its kind of thing that can create serious troubles because of money.
There is nothing to worry about because of two reasons.

First, if you click the about box in the ren'py game you will see I give full credit and copyright to deepsleep and state they should support HIM if they want more content in this game. I even have a Patreon button that links to HIS page. Basically this version gives him extra publicity for free.

Second, if you read this whole thread, which should not take you long since it is only two pages, then you would know I have been in contact with deepsleep on discord and in the future he might even create some extra stuff for scene transitions in my version.

And maybe additionally a third reason, by making my version I reported 4 bugs to him that I found in 0.7. So, by making my game, it also improved his game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
There is nothing to worry about because of two reasons.

First, if you click the about box in the ren'py game you will say I give full credit and copyright to deepsleep and state they should support HIM if they want more content in this game. I even have a Patreon button that links to HIS page. Basically this version gives him extra publicity for free.

Second, if you read this whole thread, which should not take you long since it is only two pages, then you would know I have been in contact with deepsleep on discord and in the future he might even create some extra stuff for scene transitions in my version.

And maybe additionally a third reason, by making my version I reported 4 bugs to him that I found in 0.7. So, by making my game, it also improved his game.
well what i tryed to say, is that thy are a chance , that alots of peoples would prefer renpy over rpgmaker.
and in same way, tend to support more THIS version of the game instead of the rpgmaker one.
like you say, it all goes to the original creator, but i mean, that maybe can be a change for the creator to ( maybe one day, who know ? we'll see ) abandon the rpgmaker verison and join completly the renpy version.
well, i can only talk for myself, but i think most peoples prefer renpy over rpgmaker.
and i just think it can be a problem for the creator to let the rpgmaker and turn completly to the renpy version ( were you can work both together on it ).
that will be a waste of time and effort for all the rpgmaker stuff doing :/

well, just my opinion.
maybe they are more than enougth peoples to like rpgmaker for continu to do it ( thats great ). but , if its not the case...

hope you see what i mean :p

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I have no Patreon page so they can't support me or my version.

And I don't really work on this game, I work on a bunch of Python conversion scripts. My version is dependent on the RPGM version. If deepsleep stops with his game, this version is also finished.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
All the goodness (or badness) of the RPG Maker game, but without all the walking around. Great job!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I have no Patreon page so they can't support me or my version.

And I don't really work on this game, I work on a bunch of Python conversion scripts. My version is dependent on the RPGM version. If deepsleep stops with his game, this version is also finished.
my opinion was maybe he stop rpgmaker but continu with renpy. :)
but it sound like rpgmaker is still pretty popular ( funny becaue most peoples i see here prefer renpy )

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes